cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selective Product Category Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I am in SRM5 classic mode. I would like to replicate only selective material groups (product categories) to SRM from the R3 backend system. Is there any way this can be done?

Thanks

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to trns R3AC1.Click on the FILTER SETTINGS for the Object "MATERIAL".Under the TAB "FILTER SETTINGS",you can specify the field on which you wnat to apply the filters.

BR,

Disha.

PLs reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your helpful responses!

Disha - I want to restrict product categories and R3AC1 allows filters for Material and Services Master!

Mani - R3AC3 has a tab for filter but does not allow me to go to that tab (seems like it is disabled). I have executed the report BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW to disable CRM tables.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just wanted to update this message. The filters in R3AC3 worked. Thanks for all the help.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How did you set the filters?Even I am unable to go to the FILTERS tab!

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In R3AC3 select DNL_CUST_PROD1. Go to table structures tab . Click on the filter next to T023T table. This will take you to the filter tab. Select source site name and filter options. In the field put "MATKL", in op put "EQ" and in low value the material group number you wish to be brought over from R3. You can also describe a range here instead of individual material group numbers.

Hope that helps.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat,

I am using SRM4.0 and trying to replicate product category from R/3 to SRM as per the deatails given by you. But I am getting following error when I manually push it from inbound queue in smq2:-

Hierarchy R3MATCLASS is used for application 02 an

Thanks

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kapil -

I have no idea. Need more details. Check all the table settings repeatedly. Is this a happening in a copy of a productive client?

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kapil,

Please open a new thread , i might be able to help you out !!

Sundeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

Yes , it is possible to replicate the selected product categories form R/3.

This can be achieved as follows. when you are defining the middleware settings for the customizing objects using the trasaction R3AC3. Here you will set the filter(3rd tab) based on the material group and activate the object adapter.

Hope this information will be helpful to you.

Regards,

Mani