cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI 3.0 Demo: Unable to check flight availability: XI System Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configured the XI Demo scenario for FlightAvailabilityCheck as per the Guide. I have followed all configuration steps exactly but am getting the following error:

Unable to check flight availability.

Error Type: XI system error

Error Details: No implementing class registered for the interface (type ifmmessif, name FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery_Out, namespace http://sap.com/xi/XI/Demo/Agency )

I get this error with both Proxy-to-Proxy and Proxy-to-RFC scenario.

Any pointers to resolve this error is greatfully welcome.

-Feroz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Feroz,

please check transaction sproxy, open your interface and move to the implementing class and check whether its activated.

Regards, Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

I checked the Proxy, and the Message Interface 'FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery_Out' is active, and the corresponding proxy-class is 'CO_SXIDAG_FSA_QUERY'.

I actually had to regenerate this proxy class, as the SAP delivered standard object was indicating warnings. I got the access key and regenerated and now the proxy appear fine.

However, I still get the above error. Subsequently, I even created myown scenario, generated proxies, and even in this case, I get the same error. (BTW, I had to apply an OSS note 698088 prior to the generation).

Any clues?

-Feroz

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Feroz,

The discribed error should signify, that there is an interface connected with a communication channel which has adapter type 'XI'; nevertheless no proxy-class has been activated for this interface.

Regards, Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Udo,

I've got the same problem, also regenerated and activatec the proxy and still get the error.

Please give me some more hints.

best regards,

Alwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've think I found the solution to your problem.

As mentioned in the installation guide you have configured clients 105,106 and 107 as application systems in SXMB_ADM --> Integration engine config. with dest://(RFCDEST to int.server) as corr. int. server.

The RFC must have been created in sm59.

The properties should be:

type H (http dest)

target host: integration server

service no: port icm

path prefix: /sap/xi/engine?type=entry

logon security:

SAP standard

username/password must be filled. Use the xisuper user or XIAPPLUSER for this. client = 100 (integration server client). Test the connection afterwards. Without filling username or password you should get response.

Empty HTTP request received

Best regards,

Alwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not directly related to the question -- can anyone point me to where I can find the detailed demo configuration guide? help.sap.com points to the XI 3.0 how-to guides section on SMP, but it's not there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Document is:

Configuration Guide - SAP XI 3.0 (FP) Demo Examples .pdf

I can mail it to you if I can get your email ID

Feroz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aron,

Part of the config guide can be found on help.sap.com. You can find it under the process integration part of netweaver.

The complete step by step guide can be found on service.sap.com\instguides, navigate to nw04 and the guide can then be found by going to operations --> xi.

Best regards,

Alwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does the step-by-step guide to configure the demos still exist in service.sap.com/instguides? I am not able to find it. Any help in finding the guide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not on SMP, but here on SDN -- https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/documents/a1-8-4/configura... guide sap xi 3.0 demo examples.pdf

(search "demo examples", it's one of the results)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys.

Last month i had a tour to Uk and i got my check in from http://www.checkmein.eu/, Its service is really good.

Earlier i faced many problems like standing for long time in queues and not getting my prefers seat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am also trying to do the same (Demo: Check flight availability).

I am confused about the Client 100(Integration server). In my environment I don't have any thing like that only 000 and 001.

Can I use 000 client as my Integration Server?

Or I need to create 100 client?

Regards,

Nagarjuna

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have made all the changes that Alwin suggested in this posting. I tested the connection afterwards as instructed. If I leave the username & password blank I receive a 401 error unauthorized. The logon performed picks up the correct client & language, but the user is empty. It does not seem to pick it up from the RFC logon information.

If I test the connection & enter xiappluser & password I receive the empty HTTP request received as expected.

I have gone through the configuration guide and this posting to do the set up.

Thanks, Renée

Do you have any other ideas of what I can look for?