Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Debugging CIF inbound processing User Exit

Hi,

I'm currently working on user-exit APOCF001 (Inbound processing: Location), and I have some problem (simply put, my user-exit doesn't work and I don't know why ). The data tranfer from the source R/3 system to the destination APO system is triggered from this source R/3 system, while the user-exit is executed in the APO system.

Is there any way to debug this user-exit? I've tried setting up break points, with no success. I have thought of writing to a file in the user-exit, but I'd prefer use this solution as a last resort.

Thanks for your reading, thinking and/or answering!

Message was edited by: Thomas Debouverie

Former Member
replied

Hi Thomas,

To debug CIF queues you need to set Debugging On, Recording of t/qRFCs (NOSENDS) for the CIF user id (whatever is the user id in RFC for transferring from R/3 to APO). The maintenance of this Debugging On is using transaction CFC2 in R/3 and /SAPAPO/C4 in APO. Also mostly the CIF user id will be a system user - you need to change it to Dialog user.

Then when you transfer location data through activation of integration model from R/3 to APO, the CIF queue should show up in SMQ2. Start debugging (/h) and then execute the CIF queue to get into the code.

Thanks,

Somnath

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question