cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need .Jar com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm missing these jars files for my development , I couldn't get these in my libraries.

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.gci.impl.GCIEventHandlerId

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDApplicationStateChangeReturn

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDApplicationStateChangeInfo

Would anyone send it across to bris_ts@yahoo.com.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

mailed the webdynproprogmodel.jar file to your emailid.

Regards,

SK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already i have this jar in my classpath , still says it can't be resolved com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.* .

Is there any other jar file for this one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bris,

Probably this JAR exists, but class path itself is broken.

This happens, for example, when you add same public part of same DC to your target DC twice -- class path contains duplicate entries and produce error. Could you check this? Or you are using non-DC project?

Valery Silaev

SaM Solutions

http://www.sam-solutions.net

Former Member
0 Kudos

Valery,

I'm sure that my Classpath has no duplicate entries , Previously there was an error , then i deleted all *.jars and added it again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mailing jar-files around is nonsense. I guess you have some version problem.

Can you give the exact versions of your IDE and runtime?

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Armin

My IDE Version is 7.0.07 ,

SAP Web Application Server Java 7.00

Please let me know if you need any other info , Still it says that particular jar couldn't be resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which SP has the Web AS? I guess it it a little bit older than your IDE and the IDE generates code that is too "new" for the runtime.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using NW2004s SP9 WAS 7.0 , It is the newer runtime version supports IDE 7.0.07 , Is there any other problem relative with my IDE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This combination should work together.

Can you give more details? Are you using NWDI, where exactly does the error occur, does it occur with every application etc.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I'm working on Webdynpro Interactive Form Application , When i try to build my application I will get all these *.jars couldn't be resolved in my tasks ( Erros + warning ) , It is not based on NWDI , just a local development .

Errors:

Kind Status Priority Description Resource In Folder Location

Error The method setTemplateSource(String) is undefined for the type IWDInteractiveForm InternalDynamicFormView.java TutWD_DynamicForm/gen_wdp/packages/com/sap/tut/wd/dynamicform/wdp line 215

Error com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDApplicationStateChangeReturn cannot be resolved (or is not a valid type) for the argument stateChangeReturn of the method wdDoApplicationStateChange InternalDynamicFormComp.java TutWD_DynamicForm/gen_wdp/packages/com/sap/tut/wd/dynamicform/wdp line 144

Error IWDEventHandlerId cannot be resolved (or is not a valid type) for the field IPrivateWindowInterfaceView.WD_EVENTHANDLER_ON_PLUG_DEFAULT IPrivateWindowInterfaceView.java TutWD_DynamicForm/gen_wdp/packages/com/sap/tut/wd/dynamicform/wdp line 21

Error com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDApplicationStateChangeInfo cannot be resolved (or is not a valid type) for the argument stateChangeInfo of the method wdDoApplicationStateChange DynamicFormComp.java TutWD_DynamicForm/gen_wdp/packages/com/sap/tut/wd/dynamicform line 183

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try "Repair - Project Structure and Classpath" from the context menu of the Web Dynpro project, then do a full rebuild.

You can also delete all files in gen_wdp and gen_ddic folders and rebuild.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Í'm having exactly the same problem and I cant't find any of the libraries listed.

Answers (0)