cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am testing a file to R/3 scenario using BPM. The mapping works fine in the message mapping test. But when I run it through BPM it throws a PE error “RuntimeException in Message-Mapping”. I am not able to understand this because the message mapping is good in its indivigual test. But during BPM it throws an exception. What could be the reason? Any ideas.

Tersa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the message containers during mapping inside the BPM ? if not check the messages in the BPM . for this SXMB_MONI->PE->technical details... to monitor~

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e7bc3a5a-0501-0010-1095-eb4...

Also check SXI_CACHE ->integration Process for the return code 0.

Then delete all errored entries with transaction SWWL in XI system.. And then re-run the scenario.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Test the message mapping with the actual message that enters it, in the case the error occurs.

Copy the message from SXMB_MONI and enter it in source mode of test tab of the message mapping.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks y’all for the inputs. I took 2 sets of messages for testing. One message which was already working fine and the other that went into error from BPM mapping step. While testing I got the message “[<b>b]Cannot produce target element /ns0:Messages/ns0:Message1. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd “.[/</b>b] I am not sure if it’s the messages interfaces.

Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can see that you are using some kind of multi mapping. Please check queues for occurency of the target elements.

regards,

wojtek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, we are doing multimapping but how do I check the queues? U mean in SMQ1 and SMQ2? I am a little confused.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean queues in graphical mapping after loading test case.

regards,

wojtek

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for multimapping did you change the occurences ?

Anyway test this mapping by giving data in the Repsoitory->Mapping...

Currently you are getting this error, may be because of source xml is invalid... becuase you took this from SXMB_MONI->PE->destails right ?

So my suggestion is test the interface mapping in the Reposiotry and if no error, then try out re-run the scenario. Before this delete the workflow entries by transaction SWWL.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is so weird. I am getting a suppress message instead of getting a value while displaying the queue of the message mapping. Does this conclude that the message interfaces are incorrect or a mapping problem? I am using the same mapping which worked earlier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

It looks like mapping problem. When you see suppress it means that target field won't be created or value won't be assigned. Probably due that you are not creating mandatory element.

regards,

wojtek

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Re import your mapping Java code,

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you are using suitable abstract interfaces in your interface mapping. Also try to download input of your mapping from the container and test it one more time.

regards,

wojtek

Message was edited by: Wojciech Gasiorowski