cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to map WSDL string to BAPI in IR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,can any body please let me know how to map the WSDL with XML string(notthe XML structure) to the SAP's BAPI structure. Here the BAPI structure contains tree like structure, and the WSDL(XML with one string) contains one field.

Thanks

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

create a data type for a xml that is

inside your WSLD string

create a java or abap mapping which will remove the

wsld structure so you will only have xml string

now you can map this string to bapi

you can do it in one interface mapping

(you just need two mappings):

first one - remove the wsld

second - map xml to bapi

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

If it's not possible to provide new WSDL with whole structure you should fallow Michal's directions (it'll be clear solution).

regards,

wojtek

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NK,

In this case, it is prefer to introduce Java mapping so that you can parse each fields and then generate BAPI structure.. Otherwise, you will end up with splitting your fields into each fields and then map it..making complex..

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could explain it more?

I don't know if I undertstood you correctly. But it looks like that you have one element which should be mapped into many? Am I right? If yes you have to use substring function if it's normal text and than forward to corresponding fields? If there is xml structure inside these element you have to create User defined java function and inside it made small XML parser (but maybe it would be better to have wsdl with correct structure than to parse it inside).

ReGARDS,

WOJTEK