cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning when building a web dynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am getting the following warning when trying to build a web dynpro applications( DTR perspective - FPM application).

Kind Status Priority Description Resource In Folder Location

Warning [Warning]: Path in Classpath for file SapMetamodelWebdynproContent.zip not found. DJI_ZPOSMGMT_DZFPManalog.com

Warning [Warning]: Version for file SapMetamodelWebdynproContent.zip not found. DJI_ZPOSMGMT_DZFPManalog.com

Warning [Warning]: Versions of '_webdynpro_admin.jar' have different prefix. DJI_ZPOSMGMT_DZFPManalog.com

Warning [Warning]: Versions of '_webdynpro_clientserver.jar' have different prefix. DJI_ZPOSMGMT_DZFPManalog.com

Warning [Warning]: Versions of '_webdynpro_model_dynamicrfc.jar' have different prefix. DJI_ZPOSMGMT_DZFPManalog.com

Warning [Warning]: Versions of '_webdynpro_modelimpl.jar' have different prefix. DJI_ZPOSMGMT_DZFPManalog.com

Warning [Warning]: Versions of '_webdynpro_progmodel.jar' have different prefix. DJI_ZPOSMGMT_DZFPManalog.com

Warning [Warning]: Versions of '_webdynpro_runtime_designtime_coupling_api.jar' have different prefix. DJI_ZPOSMGMT_DZFPManalog.com

Warning [Warning]: Versions of '_webdynpro_runtime_designtime_coupling.jar' have different prefix. DJI_ZPOSMGMT_DZFPManalog.com

Warning [Warning]: Versions of '_webdynpro_runtime_repository_pmr.jar' have different prefix. DJI_ZPOSMGMT_DZFPManalog.com

Warning [Warning]: Versions of '_webdynpro_runtime_repository.jar' have different prefix. DJI_ZPOSMGMT_DZFPManalog.com

Warning [Warning]: Versions of '_webdynpro_services.jar' have different prefix. DJI_ZPOSMGMT_DZFPManalog.com

Info TextView DefaultTextView: UIElement does not have a label CcposView.wdview

I am trying to build the apllication.

Does a warnning stop the web dynpro appliucation from been "build". If the applciation is built. Where can I get the .EAR file on my local machine. I want to pass the .EAR to the basis team for them to deploy.

Does warning message prevent from getting the .EAR files from been generated???

Please advise

regadrs

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there,

I am also facing the same issue while compiling my application on the Development server.

What's the right way to solve it .

any help would be highly appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Have you a DC inside the JDI (Track)? - then it could be that you have an older Version from the files that you check-in into your Track - SAP_JEE.sca , SAP_BUILDT.

If you have an older version of this files in your DC you must check-in this files again from the new Patchlevel and sync the DS's of your project!

Carsten

sridhar_k2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Try Re-Build + Re-load your project. Hopefully, this warning will go.

.ear file - Navigator -> Project -> you can find .ear file there. Usually warnings wont stop building .ear file.

Regards,

Sridhar