cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Solution Manager Certification Examination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am planning to take up 'SAP NetWeaver - Solution Manager Implementation Tools' Certification Examination during SAP TechEd 06. I wanted to get some kind of sample qusetion/test papers for the same.

I would be grateful if anyone could guide me as to how to go about the preparation and where to get the sample paper & other study material from?

Also, I wanted to know what level of knowledge do they expect us to have?

Regards,

Kavitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've tried to get to some Sample Questions before my SM test (tomorrow), but now luck so far. Need some help.

Sort of Q - where to find some sample.

Enything helps

Regards

Kaare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha,

I am also planing to take SOLMON 4.0 exam in Tech Ed-07 and I have a SAP-Press Book. I too have little exposure SOLMON 3.x and 4.x. will this be sufficient or .......>? Give me your views, you can even help me with any of the material or sample questions etc.......

Please help me ASAP

Regards

Srini

dsrerp@yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am planning to take up Solution Manager Implementation Tools' - SMI310

SMI310 is sufficient to pass the certificate r i have to study anyother book?

Can u please guide me ..

Regards,

Neni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have good experience in implementation project using SAP SolMan. Therefore, I am trying to appear for the SAP Solution Manager Certification without attending the classroom or online classes. Kindly let me know, is it possible for me to appear for exama...

I will really appreciate for you information.

-Many thanks!

-Santh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kavitha .

this reply has nothing to do with u r solution manager question .the thing is iam new to sap world ,who has just completed sap basis course and looking for a job in the same .i dont have any real time employee people to whom i can take suggestions from and i dont know in which forum can i post my sap basis questions .i shall apprecite if u could help me with this regard.can u refer any of ur friends in sap basis friends.

hope u understand my problem

hoping for a reply from u.

thanks and regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikolina,

I ve tried to pass a certification in SAP Solution Manager soon (begin 2007)

I have studied in the book SMI210 & 310

I've read that you pass before the examination.

May I ask you if you have some materials, samples of questions about this exam.

By the way I hope that your examination was a success and a new business life begins for you.

I am very interested in SAP.

I am also interested to build some connection with other consultants all over the world and build a friendship network to exchange our experiences

Hope to hear from you soon

Best regards

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am also interessted in the SolMan Certification. Where can I find more information?

Where can I find the book SMI210 & 310?

thank you in advance

Timm

former_member110461
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Timm,

There is no book. They are courses run by SAP.

You can search for them at:

http://www.sap.com/germany/services/education/index.epx

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kavitha,

I am also taking up the Solution Manager certification, I have been googling for the questions or test papers. seems its not available. Drop in a mail to sribalajee@yahoo.com. Probably, if I get hold of some I questions, I will mail it across.

Basically, try to go through the SMI310 Material its is about 300 pages and the questions at the end of chapters can be used for the timebeing. I have a hard copy of the material, I dont have a softcopy.

Regards

Balajee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have just finished a project where i configured the solution manager 4.0. I still have to finish the diagnostics.

Now, Id like to prepare the certfication exam. Could you help me to find some documents to prepar the exam certifictaion.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have just finished a project where i configured the solution manager 4.0. I still have to finish the diagnostics.

Now, Id like to prepare the certfication exam. Could you help me to find some documents to prepar the exam certifictaion.

My email : ftouhy@hotmail.com

Thanks.

former_member78310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Did anyone manage to get the Sample Questions. If anyone has sample questions kindly circulate the same.

Thanks

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've tried to get to some Sample Questions here on Forum, but I couldn't get any.

I passed an exam on 14.11.2006 and I suggest to you to use course materials as suggested by SAP (SMI310). That is sufficient to pass the certificate. All the answers are there.

My general opinion: not easy…You have to be pretty much concentrated as there were questions put in negative expressions.You have to be really, really carefull.

They are taking a lot of details on subjects like Type of projects (Template projects, Roll out implementations, customer satisfaction…) including its Roadmaps. (e.g. roll-out project phases and its content….)

I only saw 3 or 4 questions familiar to me (from Test your knowledge, SMI310 book), others were really related to course materials but spoken in their own words…

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to contact me.

Good luck to you and best regards.

Nikolina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji/Kavitha,

I am getting to know about SOLMAN. Could you please help pass SMI310 for knowledge? my email id : persistencesap@yahoo.com. I really appreciate it

Thanks

Venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am planning to take up 'SAP- Solution Manager Implementation Tools' - SMI310 Certification Examination during SAP TechEd 07

Could you please guide me as to how to go about the preparation and where to get the sample paper & other study material from?

<i><b>SMI310 is sufficient to pass the certificate r i have to study anyother book?</b></i>

Regards,

Neni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am planning to take up 'SAP- Solution Manager Implementation Tools' - SMI310 Certification Examination during SAP TechEd 07

Could you please guide me as to how to go about the preparation and where to get the sample paper & other study material from?

SMI310 is sufficient to pass the certificate r i have to study anyother book?

Regards,

Neni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikolina,

Could you please share the type of questions?

<b>Is the questions are more relevant to BASIS?</b>

Totally how many questions? Is all are objective type?

Thank you

Senthil