cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Proxy message in waiting status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me explain my case, In our Integration Scenario we have configured an Inbound Java Proxy as the How to guide (HOW TO WORK WITH JAVA PROXIES) expain, but the proxy doesn't hava code, that is, it have the code by default when its created, and when we register it and the scenario runs, in the message monitoring the status of the message to the JP Business Service is in WAITING status, and in the details it says sometimes that an old reference to another JNDI name of bean is doesn't locate or the message "MessageSpecifier could not be reset".

Remember, the Imp. class has only the default code and the scenario is JDBC --> XI --> JavaProxy

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hector,

The message had been sent and it is failed and is currently waiting for another attempt.

Solution :

When the fist attempt to deliver the message has failed (a recoverable exception arose), the message is usually rescheduled and the status is updated to WAITING. As long as the message is in this status, the Messaging System retries to deliver the message according to the configured retry settings (default 3 tries).

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you quick replay

But the prblem is that I don't know what is the cuase of that issue. I did all the step that is explain in the how to guide, but the java proxy doesn't work. Do you have any idea about that?

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hector,

This is my Guess, can you refresh the Cache and try it out,

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I remake the scenario, from data types in IR to confire the scenario in ID, I regenerated the .jar file from the Message Interface, make all the steps again in the NWDS to generate the .ear file, and when the scenario runs it gave me the following error message:

JPR could not process the message. Reason: Error invoking method miIaAvisoJp of proxy bean $Proxy287: null

The imp class still empty, that is, only with the code by default.

Any ideas?

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check is JPR status is green in the Adapter framework. i.e RWB->Component Monitoring->Adapter Monitoring

Also check RWB->Message Monitoring->Message Display Tool ->Audit Log.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem was a simple thing, i forgot comment the line throw new RuntimeException(); that solve the problem, thanks anyway.

Answers (0)