cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction BBP_SP_SUPP_INI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am following the "Service procurement: Configuration guide" but there is a step that is unclear to me:

Replicating Suppliers for SUS in SAP Enterprise Buyer

When I execute the transaction BBP_SP_SUPP_INI with a vendor, I don't get any message or confirmation. How do I know that the transaction runs successfullly?

Regards,

Eduardo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Eduardo,

To my knowledge it will display a output in ALV List with the status information.

Regards,

Mani

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,

Your Information was helpful, but I still don't localize the problem. The vendor is not being transferred although I don't get any error message.

I have maintained the entry "System landscape directory name" in both systems. Also I've tested the RFC connections between both systems; everything is fine. What other checks should I perform in order to ensure communication?

May you please give me the location of that guide you mentioned? (Supplier enablement) Because I can't locate it.

Thanks again,

Regards,

Eduardo.

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Eduardo,

You can find the detail information and settings at the following link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/c0/7a0859ee91d54aa48a69fb5d2c4089/content.htm

I have some documents related to the config. If you are interested,let me know your email id, Will send it across.

hope this information will be useful to you.

Regards,

Mani

Message was edited by: Mani Sreedharala

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've had a similar problem, where the transaction ran, but nothing happens. Check your XML messages (SXMB_MONI), and see if there are any error messages in XI. For us, we didn't have the proper outbound interface defined, and it is output an error in XI. THis is good because this means your EBP is talking to XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think that the transaction is not running correctly. I don't get any ALV list, or error message.

Any suggestions on what should I check or correct?

Regards,

Eduardo

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Eduardo,

The vendor replication between EBP & SUS is done by XI, using a Trading Partner replication message.

Prior to executing of this trasaction,please make sure that XI is customized to work for all the connections between EBP/XI/SUS(RFC dest's,logical sys settings etc).

Can you please check whether you have maintained the entry in the column name "System landscape directory name" at the customizing path SRM Server->Technical Basic Settings->Define Backend Systems.

For detail information on configuration, you can find the customizing steps in the Supplier Enablement guide.

Hope my information will be helpful to you.

Regards...