Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step for IntegrationScenario

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can any body explain, when we go for Integration scenrio,actions. I need to create Integration scenario for my application.(soap-xi-bapi). Please explain various steps to create Integration scenario. Your help is rewardable.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ref this weblog /people/venkat.donela/blog/2006/02/17/companion-guide-to-integration-scenario

it will give you a good idea on how to start with a Intg. Scenario

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also refer this blog /people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/08/27/modeling-integration-scenario146s-in-xi

Thanks,

Prakash

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Till now I created Configuration objects using wizard. Using this weblog I understood that we can also created configuration objects using this one. Please explain me when we use Integration Scenario. I have seen most of the weblog have with out integration scenario. I would like do some Integration scenario in my application. But I would like to generate the Configuration objects using wizard only. Is this right way to do xi scenarios? Please help me from this situation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deviprasasd,

SAP deliveres sample (BPM) scenarios. You can see them in the integration repository under the software component SAP BASIS (e.g. MultipleFlightBookingCoordination).

The scenarios do also have an online help.

AND: Integration Scenario is just to <b>visualize</b> a process! I do not see any advantages.

You'd better use normal BPM.

Regards Mario

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When to use IS?

>>>It is used when you wat decribe a complete end to end process of your integration scneario. It represents swmilane process , and type of pictorial documentation.

TO know more-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/ec/21ee117a909f44a8b69794b9ed6221/content.htm

If you create an IntegratioN Scenario, you can import the same into IntegratioN Directory.If so, then you can generate all directory obejcts from this.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Answers (0)