cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Choose Purchasing Group in SC - BBPSC01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

does anyone know how SRM lets you choose Purchasing Group when you try to create a SC? Which are the logical step to determinate it?

Reading the forum, i've found some topics talking about it. But i don't completly understand.

I've a SRM user having a role that allow him/her to make all SC's activities (PFCG: create, view, modify,etc...) for a Purchasing Organization O 50000982.

In PPOSA_BBP, the user is also inside another Purchasing Org.(O 50001118), then another Organizational unit. He has got roles to make all activities for his Purch.Org (O 50001118).

The problem comes out when he wants to create SC for Purc.Org. O 50000982, because SRM displays him only his Organization (O 50001118).

Any ideas?

Regards,

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann,

reading your post, i understand user should create SHOPPING CART only for his Purchasing Organization. Is it right roles doesn't influence choices for Purch.Org during creation of SH?

A question follows up: how could i allow user to create SH for his Purch.Org (the only one he belongs)and for other distinct Purchasing Org.?

Thanks,

Christian

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Yes Purchasing organizational is not controled through PFCG but via the organizational structure.

You can use the "shop on behalf functionality" to indirectly buy for another Purchasing organization.

BADi can be used if you can determine the Porg based on some criteria.

If it is a manual or "human" decision, you cannot use BADI as it is a background process.

SRM is more restrictive on this point than ECC where user can buy for whatever Porg he wants.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mani,Thank you for your response.

But my problem is different.

I've got a user under only one Purchasing Org (O 50000982). The same user has got authorization (roles of PFCG trans - create, modify, etc...)for another Purch.Org. (O 50001118). SRM, when he wants to create a SC, displays him only the Purch.Org he belongs.

So he can't create SC for Purch.Org.(O 50001118) although he has roles to make it.

Why? Any ideas?

Thank you so much,

Christian

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

PFCG has nothing to do with authorization to buy for Purchasing Organization 1 or Purchasing organization 2 .

Kind regards,

Yann

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello christain,

As our friends says there is nothing to do with the PFCG tcode.

All that you can do is to use the SHOP-ON-behalf of functionality or some logic thru which you can change the purchasing org /grp by using the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI.

Regards,

Mani

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

If i understand your problem correctly , then my reply to your question is as follows.

Question:

You would like to change the Purchasing Org and Purchasing Group of a user. The user is assigned to 2 purchasing Orgs.

Answer.

Based on some criteria/logic, you can change the Purchaing org and group of the shopping cart creator by implementing the Badi, BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI or also by using the Badi, BBP_F4_READ_ON_ENTRY in the method GET_PURCHGRP . The same we have implemented at one of our clients and this is working perfectly.

Hope it works for you...

Regards,

Mani