cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

module processor

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. What is module processor?

2. I have one scenario, <u><b>one sender (file.txt) --XI- 5 receivers(1.jdbc, 2.idoc, 3.mail, 4.file, 5. abap proxy)</b></u> in that .text file, i have one field that has the who is the receiver. i want to send the records to five receivers according that field, i mean to say that if the field have the IDoc receiver it has to reach only that particular receiver only not other receivers, this i have to <b>do without BPM's</b>. How to do that. Please help me...

I need the detailed step and if you refer any blogs also i will be very happy.

Thank you...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

To provide additional functions to the adapter, you use a Module Processor.

For more info on Module processor, go thro' this link:-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/cd/5af7c0c994e24fb0d0088443513de2/frameset.htm

Regarding you second question, We can configure a receiver determination in such a way that the receivers of the message are determined dynamically at runtime by mapping.

I hope this helps.

Regards.

Praveen

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,.

Regarding your second question, this can be done using Conditional Reciver Determination.

In your Receiver Determination, you can add multiple Receivers and then add conditions on which the receivers are to be choosen.

These blogs should help,

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be done using codition in the receiver determination. Create all the receivers like in any other scenario. In receiver determination you can use the condition where you will give the Xpath to specify the element that contains receiver.Please refer this blog for the same.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheer.

Message was edited by: sudheer

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

XI allows you to enahnce the functionality of your adapters by allowing you to write Adapter Modules. the adapter module is a custom java Bean that can be used to process the payload picked by your adapter before being passed to and from the integration engine.

By default, every adapter has its own standard module which should be the last modulee to be processes. Take a look at this document,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/02706f11-0d01-0010-e5ae-ac2...

Regards,

Bhavesh

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope the post of Bhavesh and Sekhar had already answered your question... You can also refer this blogs for conditional receivers.

/people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/09/20/receiver-determination-based-on-the-payload-of-input-dataextended-xpathcontext-object

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Module processor is used to enhance the adapters or provides additional functionality to the builtin XI adapters.

Check this link.....

https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700003237612005E/HowToCreateAdapterModules.pdf

Sekhar