cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while defining Busiiness System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using Xi 3.0 , CCM 2.0 , SRM 5.0 and we need to import material from SRM to CCM.

while creating the Business System in SLD, where we have to specify the role of Business System As an Application System or Integration Server, we have to give Application System, But with it we have to specify the Integration Server also which should come by default in the dropdown list, but it is showing that no integration server has been defined.

Can anybody tell me what is the problem??

Regards,

Swetha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using Xi 3.0 , CCM 2.0 , SRM 5.0 and we need to import material from SRM to CCM.

While importing integration scenario and assigning a service in the wizard we dont see any of the business systems we have defined apart from XI.

Please let me know, what could be a possible reason at the earliest.

Thanks,

Swetha

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

It's happens usually... Just try refreshing the SLD cache by clicking on Environment-->Clear SLD Data Cache.

I hope this helps.

Regards.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

It seems that you have not activated the change list in the integration repository.

You will Change list tab on the top-left corner of the IR window. Click it and select your SCV. Then activate the change list. Hope this will solve your problem. It worked for me.

Please tell me if you find answer for the your first question i.e, not getting the drop down box while selecting the role of business system(business landscape). I am also getting the default role to be 'Application System'.

Regards,

Lalit

Message was edited by: Lalit Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are getting this message since there is no business system which is defined as a Integration server.usually the XI system's business system is defined as the Integration Server.

Regards,

Jishi

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Check if there is a Business System defined for your XI system as a Integration Server.

If confused, follow these steps:-

Create a TS for the XI server and specify the details. Then assign this to your BS, making the role as a integration server and the Pipeline URL:

http://<servername>:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Go thro' this link:-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/de/31/f0ff69551e4f259fdad799a229363e/frameset.htm

I hope this provides you a solution.

Regards

Praveen