cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP TO BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Http to Bapi Scenario, i did the design part. In configuration i tried to create communication channel for receiver. The channel was created but it is not showing up in the Business system. It says the object is removed because target objects do not exist. Can anybody help me.

Thank you

sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

First check whether Business system exists in SLD. If so check is it correctly associated at the SLD level.

Once you are done with the above, from the menu options, go to Environment --> Clear SLD Data Cache.

Still if you face problem, the last option is as per Krishna's reply - Go to Objects tab in the Integrtaion Directory and look for communication channel you created. Then right click on that, go to option Add to Scenario. In the pop up window choose the Configuration Scenario and Click Add.

I hope this solves your problem.

Regards.

Praveen

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Objects tab in the Integrtaion Directory and look for communication channel you created. Then right click on that, go to option Add to Scenario ...

Still problem, then check out Business System exists in the Directory/SLD ? Make a Clear SLD cache check from Envrionment->Clear SLD cache..

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy