cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to trigger RFC Func Module from XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am implementing a scenario where in the request comes from web service to R/3. For this to happen i have created a RFC Function module in R/3 with importing parameter as status.

Now the issue is the scenario is working fine, with data getting transfered from Web Service to R/3. But i can't see the incoming data in R/3. Where can i see the data that is coming in from web service in R/3. What ABAP code shall i write in function module so that the incoming data is displayed on the R/3 screen and also get updated in a table.

Regards,

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to check in XI, then after mapping of RFC request, you will see the payload which goes to R/3 .

ie Go to SXMB_MONI->Output message (i.e after mapping) this to see manually.

If you want to display the data, in Function Module in R/3 you can store these data into a custom table with simple insert statement etc.. or you can write into a file ..

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kishore,

I am new to ABAP, could you pls tell me the exact code that needs to be written in function module and yes i have seen the data in SXMB_MONI, but i wan to see it R/3 side.

Regards,

Ashish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

This might help you

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Agasthuri for your prompt reply, however my scenario involves RFC Receiver and not RFC Sender.

Please Advice

Ashish

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

Sorry,

This might help you

Regards

Agasthuri Doss