cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asynchronous Interfaces treated as Synchronous one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi eXperts,

I'm now having a weird problem on an Asynchronous inbound interface in a SOAP-XI-R/3 scenario.

When data coming through XI into R/3, the proxy is called, and works fine. But after the proxy call, a short dump happens in CL_PROXY_FRAMEWORK->XI_PROCESS_PAYLOAD saying the payload is 'null'. Since this is an Asynchronous interface, the payload would certainly be 'null' after the proxy call. So the problem is why this method even be called after the proxy?

I checked the stack and found that CALL_PIPELINE_SYNC is used instead of CALL_PIPELINE_ASYNC, and I believe this might be the problem: SAP is treating this as an syschronous interface. However after checking settings in IR, both inbound and outbound interfaces are asynchronous.

Has someone met this before? Does anybody know why SAP is treating an asynchronous interface as a synchronous one?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Luis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check sender SOAP Adapter configuration ? What is the quality of service you mentioned ? it should be EO in your case.. check out this..

also check is this proxy method is giving back the response.. check SXMB_MONI->Trace..

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Sorry for the late reply, but your answer did solve the problem.

Points have been distributed.

Thanks

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Agasthuri Doss,

Thanks for the immediate response, I tried to search some SAP notes but does not work. Have you any idea about this?

Thanks

Luis

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Luis Lu,

Did you tried for SAP Notes.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss