cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debugging Pipeline Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found that for every pipeline service there is an associated abap object class.

Can we in any way debug the call to these classes as the pipeline services are executed.I tried using

tools --> test-configuration in the integration directory but could not.

Thnx and regards,

Pravesh Puria.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found the classes on the ABAP stack corresponding to each pipeline service.

I wanted to know can we in any manner debug the call to these class methods when the pipeline services are executed.

Thnx and regards,

Pravesh Puria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your inputs.

Can we in any way debug the class methods at runtime so that we can see from where and how the various information(receiver determination etc) are retrieved and utilized in the further processing of the message.

Thnx and regards,

Pravesh Puria.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pravesh,

Increase the TRACE LEVEL of your XI to 3 ( temporarily ) using SXMB_ADM --> Integration Engine COniguration --> TRACE_LEVEL.

Now, in your message in MONI you will be able to see all the pipeline stpes of XI.

For example, if you see the header of the Inbound Message, the SENDER SERVICE , SENDER INTERFACE and SENDER NAMESPACE will be filled with values. But, RECEIVER SERVICE etc will be blank.

In the next step, RECEIVER GROUPING< you will find these vales filled up and so on.

Is this what you are loking at?

Regards,

Bhavesh

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did not try out this. But you can sequence of pipeline steps in the SXMB_MONI->Trace ...So you can analyse over there..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/d6/49543b1e49bc1fe10000000a114084/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/8b/52833c75430a2de10000000a114027/content.htm

Hope this helps,.

Regards,

Moorthy