cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS_CANT_LOAD_INCLUDE in BBPstart service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have installed SRM 5.00 on windows and have published all the services on an integrated ITS. While starting service BBPSTART we get the ITS_CANT_LOAD_INCLUDE dump error. The dump analysis says the file "templates\bbpglobal\99\wpintegration.html" does not exist.

The status of the BBPSTART service is saved/published and we have also published the WEBGUI,SYSTEM,IAC services and do not have this problem with the standard webgui.

Please let us know if there is any correction.

Regards,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls try this. note.

Note 964521 - Short dump ITS_CANT_LOAD_INCLUDE w/ call of SAP GUI for HTML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls try this. note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the details.

<b>1) I am unable to understand,the screen shots which you sent me are showing that you are trying to test the service WEBGUI not BBPSTART ?

Whereas in your 1st reply (the question you asked in forum), you are saying while BBPSTART service, you are getting error.

2) Ensure that you have maintained correct entries in the TWPURLSVR table using SM30 transaction for the ITS Web path (http or https address path). Note you are passing port - 8001 in the address here. Incase you face problems, Please ask you BASIS person to help you out.

3) Please ask you BASIS person to help you out for maintaining ITS settings. (Ensure IACOR service is running properly - ITS server is running)

4) what all logs appear in SLG1 and SM21 trnsactions after publishing all the Internet services. </b>

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

Sorry for delay

yes i am trying for <u><b>webgui</b></u> not bbpstart in the forum also i never mentioned bbpstart service,

I went through <u><b>sm30</b></u> table <u><b>twpurlsvr</b></u> but there are no entries.

i am a basis admin.

i tested <u><b>iacor</b></u> but serice and server running fine.

but still we are facing the problem.

waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i went through the transaction SMICM but icm serivice is running how can i find IACOR RUNNING IN THE SYSTEM.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer to the following threads on detialed configuration points.

<u>http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/b8/2a8d65be7eee4eb66067f8a33d1c8b/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/80/b2dd3a6dac703be10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/7b/01283a67456b53e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/d4/a1463c269f731ae10000000a114084/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/c8/40a442b024b211e10000000a155106/frameset.htm</u>;

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points, incase it suits your requirements.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Also please ensure/check the following:

--> Activate the services (BBPSTART, BBPSC01) through SICF transaction code.

> Go to SICF transaction and activate the whole tree under the node Default host>sap>bc>gui>sap>its.</b>

<b>Check the ITS user (RFC user) is consistent and is having correct attributes defined at SU01 Level using <u>BBP_CHECK_CONSISTENCY</u> report in SRM system.</b>

<b>From the user which are you using to logon to Integrated ITS, for the time being, assign it SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profiles as well. Then try out again.</b>

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

sorry if i am wrong please correct me

i have not seen any its or RFC user in the system

can you help me out how to find out.

i am using basis user and having SAP_all, SAP_NEW

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

i ran the program BBP_CHECK_CONSISTENCY by using my user ID Basis

but consitency says <u>user is not intigrated in organisational structure</u>

and attribut says attribute check failed for basis user

what does it mean

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>I am sorry. My fault, I was only asking about the ITS users, who are responsible for shopping from SRM Web page. Not meant for RFC users. Ignore RFC users error logs with BBP_CONSISTNECY check report. RFC user are normal users who have Users type set as Dialog in the Defaults tab of SU01 transaction.</u>

Please send me the detailed screen shots as well as the shortdump details what are hapenning in your system on my email id for futher analysis.

Email -> atul.kant@gmail.com

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

Thanks for your valuble time as you said i sent all the details to your mail ID

atul.kant@gmail.com

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For SRM 5.0,calling transaction SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INT just publishes all services to the site internal.Its more convenient than the report w3_publish_services.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

even you published all major templates some time we used to get this kind error because of each service may refer more than one or one service technically. so run this program W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES which will publish all templates. let me know your status.

Thanks,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

Thanks for yr reply, after running the program, we are able to SRM screen.But for EBP shopping cart we are not able to access, what should we do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean to say that you are not able to see any of the transactions like "SHOP" etc??

Have you assigned the appropriate ROLES to the user?

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi even i am facing the same problem but it is in solution manager

when i am accesing webgui from SICF i am getting ITS_CANT_LOAD_INCLUDE this dump error

please help me to solve this problem.

thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u><i>Couple of reasons can be behind this - ></i></u>

<u>Which SRM version are you using ?</u>

<b>Are you sure BASIS has correct installed the SRM system ?

ALso pls check the following:

-->activate the services through SICF tcode.

> Go to SICF transaction and activate the whole tree under the node Default host>sap>bc>gui>sap>its.

Are all the ITS services published correctly ?

Please ensure IACOR service must be running correctly before publishing the HTML Templates using the report - W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES

<u><b>When you are using the Internal ITS,you need not run the report W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES.(only SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INT )</b></u>

Is IACOR running correctly ? chk it out using SMICM Transaction.

What all errors are you getting in ST22, SLG1, SICF and RZ20 transactions. ?

Have you maintained Z roles for the ITS users or maintaied Z roles using PFCG transactions ?

Are you using Integrated ITS or ITS service on a seperate site. ?

Ensure that the Internet sites in SRM system are maintained in table TWPURLSVR using SM30 Transaction.</b>

Let me know the details.

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul Thanks for reply

the answers are mentioned bellow

Are all the ITS services published correctly ?

Ans. yes

Please ensure IACOR service must be running correctly before publishing the HTML Templates using the report - W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES

Ans Yes it is running correctly

When you are using the Internal ITS,you need not run the report W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES.(only SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INT )

Ans.Yes I ran it

Is IACOR running correctly ? chk it out using SMICM Transaction.

Ans.Yes it is

What all errors are you getting in ST22, SLG1, SICF and RZ20 transactions. ?

Answers

From st22

ITS_CANT_LOAD_INCLUDE

From SLG1

Error sending data to SAP

Message no. SOLMAN_SAP_BACKEND001

Diagnosis

Error sending data to SAP.

System Response

An error occurred when trying to send data (application:POSTBOX, action:POSTBOXCHECK , version: 0001) to SAP.

Procedure

Check the RFC connection to SAP.

Have you maintained Z roles for the ITS users or maintaied Z roles using PFCG transactions ?

Ans. No how can I create it??

Are you using Integrated ITS or ITS service on a seperate site. ?

Ans, Yes, integrated its

Ensure that the Internet sites in SRM system are maintained in table TWPURLSVR using SM30 Transaction.

Ans we are not using SRM.

Thanks for reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u><b>Please see the detailed message in SLG1 Transaction.</b></u>

Seems that there is problem with the configuartion Data of Postbox, Postboxcheck are maintained incorrectly. Please correct.

(An error occurred when trying to send data (application:POSTBOX, action:POSTBOXCHECK , version: 0001) to SAP. Procedure Check the RFC connection to SAP. )

<b>(Using SM59 Transactions, ensure that RFC User is maintained correctly, the RFC user has SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profiles attched to it). The user should not be locked and should have same password in both R/3 and sRM systems.</b>

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ATUL

WE ARE USING BASIS USER FOR rfc HAVING sap_all, sap_new

BUT STILL IT GIVES SAME ERROR

PLEASE HELP

Former Member
0 Kudos

do i need to set up any perameters in default profile, startup,instance????

do i need to give any autorization to user??

if it is what authorization.

user having SAP_all, SAP_NEW

do i need to create any separate role??

please hlp