cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVS implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I m trying to implement EVS in a webdynpro table but i want different values for evs in different cells of a single table column.I m able to get the values but it shows combined data from all queries fired for all cells in EVS.If i clear the value set ,i get the data only for the last query.Is there any solution for this problem.

regards

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

monalisa_biswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

With EVS it is not possible to have different valueset for different rows.

You have to use dropdown index UI element to achieve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monalisa,

I think u r talking abt RFC model but i m not using one.I m getting data from XML.In that case i have only 1 context attribute & that is binded to a particular column.So i m having single value set in any case.Can you plz explain how we can have different values in a single value set in case of dropdown??

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sumit,

If u r having 2004s, I think u can achieve this using cell variants for tbale column

Thanks

Fahad Hamsa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Check this might be usefull.

Thanks,

Deepti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Till now i have been searching for the solution of this problem but finally came to know that since the table column is binded to single value set,it will never allow you to get different values for different rows.It keeps adding values to same value set.If anyone have any solution ,plz do come back to me.

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

sumit use this code:

IWDAttributeInfo info = wdContext.getNodeInfo().getChild("Z_Bapi_Put_").getChild("It_Memo_Child").getAttribute("att1");

ISimpleTypeModifiable st = info.getModifiableSimpleType();

IModifiableSimpleValueSet sv = st.getSVServices().getModifiableSimpleValueSet();

IWDMessageManager msg = wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager();

for(int i = 0; i<wdContext.nodeBapi_Output().nodeChild_node().size(); i++){

if(wdContext.nodeBapi_Output().nodeChild_Values().getChild_ValuesElementAt(i).getField().equalsIgnoreCase("att1")){

sv.put(wdContext.nodeBapi_Output().nodeChild_Values().getIt_ValuesElementAt(i).getLowval(), wdContext.nodeBapi_Output().nodeChild_Values().getChild_ValuesElementAt(i).getVal());

}

}

Regards

Nidhideep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NidhiDeep,

I am not sure whether this code is working for you for same requirement.I tried this code but its not working for me.The problem is the table column is bound to a single attribute.When i update the value set , it updates the complete value set .So for all the rows in the EVS ,it shows same values.

regards

Sumit

lajitha_menon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you use a dropdownbyindex, you can solve this issue as explained in this thread

cheers

LM