cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Sample Resumes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I'm Newbie to XI.Can someone from this group send me sample resumes on XI.

edit

I'd really appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Sat

Message was edited by: Moderator

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

TBIT materials are copyrighted and should not be shared in an open forum.

Please use the Search Featur in SDN using SDN Library and Blog to find tons of info on XI.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Thank you for your reply.you are the first person sent me the reply.So I would like to share my thoughts with you.

As I said I am newbie to XI.Please give me some idea how is XI oppurtunities in present market in USA.Please give me your advice on how to prepare for XI and How difficult is to shift to XI.And how is future is going to be for XI and also hourly payrate for XI developer.

Thank you,

Sat

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sat,

That's a dicey question for which there is no sure shot answer. Am based out of b'lore so am not sure of the billing rates of XI Consultants in the US and so on, but, XI sure does seem to be making waves all around. If you have the willingness to learn XI, i dont think it would be very difficult to learn XI.

Use the resources in SDN and you sure will find learning XI to be fun.

All the best,

Bhavesh

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sat,

XI is the buzzword for integration in SAP world. There are lots of opportunities for XI consultants in USA as well as other parts of the world. If you have prior experience in Integration or if you have experience in any SAP module, understanding or learning XI won't be a cumbersome task.

Regards.

Praveen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sat,

As Bhavesh said in his reply, SAP XI Course Material for Certification are copyrights of SAP AG. No part of the publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form. You can find loads of information on XI in SDN.

With regard to the sample resumes, you can do a search in job portals.

Regards.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your response.

edit

I really appreciate your help.

Regards,

Sat

Message was edited by: Moderator