cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change creator id of purchase order ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working on SRM 5.0 , Extended classic scenario.

In SRM, after creating a shopping cart, the creator id of the corresponding purchase order is WF-BATCH (since WF-BATCH is the user system used in baground task ).

We have a requirement where we have to change the creator-id of the purchase order to the creator of the shopping cart( and not WF-BATCH ) .

Any inputs on how this can be achieved ?

( P.S. :- I tried BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI , however, we cannot change the field created_by in the PO header using this BADI ) .

Thanks in advance,

Aravind Nair.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using the BADI "BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI".In the structure "CS_BAPI_POHEADER" change the field "CREATED_BY".

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Disha,

I implemented the above BADI and changed the created_by field.

The change gets reflected in the PO created in the backend.

However, it does not reflect in the PO in the srm system.

The created_by for this is still WF-BATCH.

Is there any other possible way to do this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think you will be able to change the "created by " field at SRM side.Sorry,can help you further.

Whats your exact requirement?why do you want to change the field at the SRM side?

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello disha,

Thanks for the reply.

This BADI is useful in only changing the PO details for

the Purchase order created in the backend system.

I need to change the creator details for the PO created in the SRM system.

So , this BADI is not useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using the ECS,this is the only BADI which can be used.The documentation clearly says :

-->With the BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI, you can override the standard and determine which data from a local purchase order in the is transferred to the linked logistic backend system.

-->PRECONDITIONS

You have activated the extended classic scenario in SAP Enterprise Buyer .

You are using Enterprise Buyer 4.0 in in connection with a backend system of Release 4.6B or higher.

-->The BAdI is called after the local purchase order is created or changed and before the purchase oder data is transferred into the backend system.

So if you need to change the PO data before transferring it to the Backend in ECS, you can use this BADI.

BR,

Disha.

PLs reward points for helpful answers.