cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Pricing Procedures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Newly join SD. Actully i am facing problem in Pricing Issue. I have Usind Default Procedure RVAA01 which have different condtion types like PROO , PBOO , K005, K007 and many more. Now i don't know what i do with these proceure. Which i can understand up till now that is i have to enter the Data for my pricing and then finally assign this procedure with Customer, Item .

but i don't know how. If you please help me in this start with Defining A simple Condition type, then Table then Access sequences and finally pricing procedure and then attachement of these procedures.

Thanks A lot

Rai Zeeshan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

to use this t-code: OVKK,

decide which proc. when to be used.

customers pricing proc. be dicided in customers master data.

and sale doc. pricing proc. be dicided in doc. type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rai Zeeshan,

An overview of pricing in SD is as follows.

First step of pricing would be to:

Define the condition table. This table contains the options on which the particular condition type linked to it would be determined.

Then define the access sequence, which determines the sequence of checking the condition tables. Generally the most constraining condition table would be taken up at the end.

Define the condition type with the linkage to the access sequence. Condition Type configuration has several control parameters.

Then assign the condition type to a pricing procedure. The pricing procudure determined for a particular sales order is decided based on the Customer Pricing Proc, Document Pricing Proc and sales area.

There are lot of intericacies that need to be explored further.

Regards,

T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trilokesh Satpathy

Thanks For reply. your last few sentenses you have talk about the "<b>The pricing procudure determined for a particular sales order is decided based on the Customer Pricing Proc, Document Pricing Proc and sales area.</b>

"

if you please explain these. actually i have create a condition type, condition table, define access sequence and finally pricing procedure. now the confusion is that how to implement pricing procedure. Wheater this procedures are every time linked with a sale order or with client or with item (meterial).

if you please guide me.

Thanks

Rai .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trilokesh

This is manoranjan i am facing a problem like when i am creating sales order it does not shows net price can u guide me what steps i will take to resolve the issue

thanks

manoranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rai,

Pricing Proc is assigned to Sales Area(Sales org, Distribution Channel and Division),Cust Pric Procedure and Doc Pricing Procedure.

You need to create Cust Pric procedure and assign it to Customers(Sold to party) in Customer Master which you would be using for creating the sales order. You could find the field in the Sales Area under the Sales Tab.

Similarly you need to assign the doc pric procedure that you have created to Sales Doc Type that you would be using for creating a sales Order.

Once these steps are completed then you need to assign the pricing procedure to Sales Area, Cust Pric Proc and Doc Pricing Proc.

If you want the pricing to take place automatically then you also need to maintain the condition records for all the condition types you have added to your pricing proc.

Hope this answer is helpful to you.

Venkat