cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unhandled Exception by adding record in MDM data manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to add record in MDM data manager version 5.5 SP4(5.5.32.65) but get error "unhandled Exception <0x82030100>" when clicking right mouse->"Add", any suggestion?

Message was edited by: Bin Dong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, I solved this problem by reducing the repository's supported language.

Former Member
0 Kudos

However, I've encountered this problem several times, apparently with no reason. Perhaps an "undocumented feature"?

I keep wondering why this happens and how to solve it without workarounds, as the one you posted.

Thanks!

Alejandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bin Dong,

here are some hints in addition to the info from Steffen:

How to find the version of SAP MDM components related to your question:

SAP MDM Data Manager -> click on About

SAP MDM Console -> Help -> select About SAP MDM Console

SAP MDM Server -> on installation machine, go to folder .../Server , and in e.g. Windows, select the file mds.exe and the properties of the file will show its version.

Please use the installation files you got from the same SP/patch/hotfix.

MDM 5.5 SP4 is in monitored shipment, therefore if you work at a customer, you can ask your customer to upgrade to the latest available SP4 patch1 5.5.33.13.

What I could find about the RC code 82030100 is nothing more than you mentioned "Unhandled Exception" ...

Regards.

Laszlo.

steffen_ulmer
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

try this:

1) ensure that your Data Manager version is the correct one! Must be the same like the server.

2) Run "Verify Repository" => "Check" & "Repair" for the repository via the MDM-console.

3) Do you have a qualified lookup field as "Required"? if so, ensure that this referred table has values.

Hope this helps.

Steffen