cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error because of e

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI gurus,

I have a simple BPM which takes input from JDBC and maps it to an IDOC and then sends it to a R/3 system.

For error handling purposes I have used correlation. If some error record is found, the bpm stops at a recieve step. So to restart the BPM, we need to send again a message to BPM.

This is where the problem comes, the incoming message shows the chequered flag in the 1st coloumn in SXMB_MONI, but a red flag in the 'Outbound Status' coloumn.

Moreover when I click on PE just before it, It does not take me to the BPM workflow log, but to some 'Event Queue Administration' (TCODE SWEQADM).

I tried to find the answer in previos threads, which suggested folloing:

1. activate the IP using SXI_CACHE

- done.

2. clearing SLD data cache.

- done.

3. re-importing the IP into the ID.

- done.

4. delete the erroneous work list usinf SWWL.

- not authorised to use this transaction.

5. do something with tran. SWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING

- but no idea what that meant.

I am at my wits' end.

Help me out.

Thanks

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Work items whether is similar to Integration process. I hope there might be mis match.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I somehow am not very clear with the logic that you are using here.

<i>For error handling purposes I have used correlation. If some error record is found, the bpm stops at a recieve step.</i>

Does this mean that, you have not done any configuration (for ex: error handling branch) to handle such error? if this is the case, the BPM errors out at the receive step, without further processing(a runtime error, and hence you see a red flag in the outbound status column in moni).

<i>So to restart the BPM, we need to send again a message to BPM.</i>

Since you have used correlation, your BPM is already running, but has stopped, due to an error at the receive step. You cannot restart it by sending a new message.

Regards,

Smitha.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you get error like this , go and try deliver the event manually. i,e when you get that error, if you click on PE in SXMB_MONI, it will take you into Event deliver screen. There you get option of deliver event. click on it and check how it works..

Probably the error may be some of the logical process steps are not executed correctly because of invalid conditions.

So go to BPM in the repository and check each fields, conditions if any...and try to re-actiavte the BPM again/

Also check-

1)go to transaction SWU2 and check if there are tRFC entries waiting or in error state.

2) Have look into SAP Note- 816676

3) want to trace go to Transaction SWELS and check this

Hope this helps,

Regards,

moorthy

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When it is taking you to the queue monitoring transcation SWEQADM. You can see some list of queue ID there. Just doubel click on it it will take you to the outbound queue transcation. Again double click and see what is the error. Also try activate that queue and see if it goes succesfully.

Thanks,

Prakash