Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not remove standard obj from role?

0 Kudos

I have a display role for IMG based on a project. I recently removed a transaction from the role and SAP added object S_RFC as standard. I can set it as inactive but I can not delete it.

Please advise why I can not delete this object.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

All SAP Related objects(such as S_RFC) cannot be deleted becuase it is defined by SAP AG. Only you can make them INACTIVE.

Thanks

Sudhan Shan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Such a role would (I assume) have many transactions. Check in SU24 whether it is coming from a different transaction still in the role?

If you "discovered" this while testing the object after changing the role, then it may be that the authorization remained as a "phantom" from having made manual changes. Search SAP notes for "susr_sync_user_tables" to clean up the phantom authorizations / profiles.

PS: I dont know which release you are on, but it seems that selected objects dont let themselves be changed in PFCG maintenance anymore. You have to maintain the SU24 values for the transactions anyway. S_RFC is one of them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

PPS: I also assumed that you had "removed" the transaction from the role menu. Try that.

0 Kudos

Old question - resolved long ago.