Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decoupled scenario and HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ppl,

I have a couple of questions:

a.]Can someone give me a real time eample of why a company will undertake a decoupled scenario?Why have the burden of maintaing records in two systems(back-end and SRM)?

b.]During HR replication:when we replicate users from back end to SRM, how does the replicated user atatch itself to the SU01 user id created in SRM?Do we maintain any attribute in the organization?What if there is no SU01 user id created in SRM?

Please share your views!

Jack

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

a. Decoupled is good if you want to completely separate processes for different materials. That does not mean maintenance of records in two but only in respective system. Also, SRM can be used without material master records, only catalog entries are necessary. Those you must produce anyway. We are using classic scenario just for some materials but I think that decoupled will be better. By my opinion, if you are planning to switch all procurement to SRM decoupled is better start. Anyhow you can define scenario on product category.

b. System is responsible to attach users to positions. You need to maintain infotype 0105 subtype 0001 in HR system to enable this. This is only way.

As for replication without SU01 user in table T77S0 there is switch HRALX/USRAC . If you set this switch to "X" relationships are created without user existence. I do not know you release but note 550055 is a good start. In it you will find links to other relevant notes describing thing in more detail.

HTH

Gordan