cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP client proxy create error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to create a client proxy web service (se80), I get the error "Error when creating HTTP client: URL: Error:Connection Parameters (Host or Service) Not Availa Message no. SPRX137"

I want to consume a web service (by reading a wsdl from an url) from my own network. the ICM seems to work fine.

Any ideas?

thanks,

Raymond Does

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raymond,

I hope the ABAP client proxy generation supports only DOC_LIT wsdl. that might be the cause and kindly check if an entry is there in SPROXSET table.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To answer wojtek, I did configure the logical port with LPCONFIG.

However I do not understand if I have to use SPROXSET (since we do not have XI). Also there is no entry in our SPROXSET table.

Is it possible at all to use web services without XI?

Also, what do you mean by DOC_LIT wsdl? Can I check this?

Regards,

Raymond

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Just check whether the connection to integration builder is proper or not from transaction SPROXY, also check whether have you configured integration engine from transaction SXMB_ADM.

Do check the SLD, for your Business system defined as Integration server should have Pipeline URL:

http://server:ABAPport/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Hope this provides you a solution.

Regards.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Actualy I am not using XI. I would like to connect to the web service by creating a client proxy and then calling the web service with an ABAP program.

I that case, do I have to do the SPROXY settings as well?

While debugging the creation of the client proxy I saw that the urls to the wsdl and xsd files (my wsdl is refering to them) did not have the complete http://..etc. text but only the last part (like 'SystemGetInfo.wsdl'). It seems that the client proxy generation program cannot handle this url data.

Please let me know what to do.

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created logical port? It is transaction LPCONFIG. And during creation of proxy object you have to pass a parameter with logical port.

Have a nice weekend,

wojtek