cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refresh data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After pushing a confirm button I want to refresh the data in the form. What code do i need to use?

But I also want after pressing cancel button the data should be cleared? What code do i need to use?

regards

Eoin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eoin,

You need to be little elaborate about what exactly you are doing.

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a interactive form and in the WD view I have 2 buttons: confirm data and cancel data. After pressing the confirm data the form should refresh the data and after canceling it should clear the form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Let me know your problem clearly because there you said one interactive form in the View.

the buttons are in View or in Interactive form.

And what do you mean by refresh? After the entering the data do u need clear or any thing else.

Thanks

Lohi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The buttons are in the view controler.

the data is at first manually updated in the form, after the confirm the client request is to refresh the data in the form so they can see all the data is clearly updated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After manually inserting the data in the form when you click the Confirm button write the execute method or store where ever do u need . After form input fields make it empty.

Like this clear the input fileds in the form.these are attributes all are in mapped datanode in the Pdfsource.

WdContext.current<node>Element().getName(" ");

Thanks

Lohi.

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the confirm button do like this for all form UI element attribute:

String tempName = null;

tempName = WdContext.current<node>Element().getName();

now set the tempName into form element

value attribute.

Regards, Suresh KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eoin,

Typically, you have some code that initializes context nodes with data. Say, you have placed it in wdDoInit of controller.

Now just extract this code to some private controller method, say "load". If you call "load" from wdDoInit this will works like initialization, if you call it from onRefresh action handler this should work as "refresh". Make sure only that you are invalidating related context nodes in the start of "load" method.

Now if you add a flag to reload to return after invalidating context nodes, you'll get a reset functionality. Probably you will need a code to set some default values right after invalidation.

Valery Silaev

SaM Solutions

http://www.sam-solutions.net

Answers (0)