cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF conversion error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a critical error when converting PO:s from OTF to PDF. When emailing the vendor the PDF-file is corrupt and the attachment have the same name as the PO, like PO-file 47000001.pdf the attachment gets the same error.

In SOST the OTF-file looks good, but the PDF is corrupt.

Please provide some input if you know anything

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

p136151
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Can you tell me what the system issue was that caused the coruption of the PDF file?

Wa are having the same issue.

Thanks,

- Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you found a solution? I have the same issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have kind of the same error I believe, I get the message "Adobe Reader could not open xxx.PDF because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't decoded)" when trying to open the attachment from the mail.

I do not have a solution yet but I have located the fault (in my case at least)

Using the function FP_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME to generate a function module that makes a hexadecimal string which I later use to create the pdf, now here is the problem, the function generated doesn't return the hexadecimal string but the pdf get created with size 1.022 kb.

Do you guys experience the same problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls see if the foll note is useful:

Note 983037 - No name returned by FP_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help, but it turned out to be a system fault beyond my grasp. It is now fixed and my program is working fine.

Message was edited by:

Johan Hedling

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am converting otf to pdf using Convert_OTF.

it is necessary to use GUI_Download

It is working fine but i cannot open the pdf file

It shows an error as "File has been corrupted or not supported file type. It was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded'.