cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to active ABAP Proxy in SAP system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to work with ABAP proxies.How to active ABAP proxy in SAP system.What the configuration is needed.Is there any configuration is need in XI system to work with ABAP proxies.Please help me..

Thanks,

Kishan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check this blog...

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

sekhar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishan,

Please go through the information provided in the blogs below which explains clearly about ABAP Proxies and their implementation.

<a href="/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy Proxies in XI</a>

<a href="/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies Server Proxies</a>

<a href="/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy to R/3 via ABAP Proxy</a>

Also check this blog:

Also go through this thread..

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to T-code SPROXY in your R/3 and not in XI and choose your interface for which you need to create a proxy. Right click and say create proxy. You are done with creating a proxy. If the proxy is server proxy, edit the method execute_asynchronous or execute_synchronous to extract data and store it in Ztable or call RFC.

If ithe proxy is a client proxy, you need a SE38 report which calls the class(created when you give give create proxy).

Regards,

Jai Shankar.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Thanks for respose.But in my SAP system in SPROXY it says "no connection to Integration Builder".My interfaces are not visible here..I think some configuration is need in sap system.

thanks,

kishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>>"no connection to Integration Builder"

BASIS issue..

Regards,

Jai Shankar.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kishan,

Please see the blog,

and my earlier reply with the configuration guide. It has all the steps listed in it to connect your R3 and XI .

Regards,

Bhavesh

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Follow the blog to configure your R3 to connect with XI

To est. connection -

Also note that in R3 -> SXMB_ADM -> Intg. Engine Conf. -> Role -> Appl. Sys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishan,

Please go thorugh these threads... They talk of the same problem you are facing...

I am sure it will help you solve your problem..

Regards,

Abhy

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishan,

You have to check whether ur r/3 system's(WAS 620 or above) excahnge profile has entries for integration builder.

Pls check the Example configuration for accessing

interfaces in the Integration Repository (exchange profile):

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/14/555f3c482a7331e10000000a114084/content.htm

If the Parameters are not there u need to add in the respective section's as provided in the link.

exchange profile URL is:

http://r3servername:5<instance>00/exchangeProfile

I hope this provides you a solution.

Regards.

Praveen