cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Started SAP AII

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everyone,

i know the bascis of RFID, how it works, its adv n all.

i also know a bit about SAP ABAP & NetWeaver Devel Studio.

I hav the documentation on SAP AII(Auto Id Infrastructure) from: http://help.sap.com/content/documentation/sbs/docu_sbs_autoid.htm

But i am still all lost. i got R/3, NetWeaver installed on my terminal. wat more do i need? how do i launch AII???

I CANT ACCESS THE service.sap SITES, SO PLEASE DONT SEND ME THOSE LINKS.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY OTHER DOCUMENTATION WHICH IS EASY TO UNDERSTAND AND WHICH GIVES A STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO USING AND UNDERSTANDING SAP AII, please put it up here or mail it to me at:

hanoz.tarapore@lntinfotech.com or

hanozt_007@rediffmail.com

i will be extrememly grateful to all of you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need AII application which needs

to be deployed on ABAP (add on)

and java stacks

otherwise it is not enough

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

i didnt get what u meant...

btw i now have access to the service.sap site

i checked out the site...got some documentation and m currently reading them. but its not makin much sense to me...:(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

I do not have CDs or DVDs for software to install. Is it sufficient "Sneak Preview SAP NetWeaver 2004 and 2004s - Full Java Edition with Content Management and Collaboration" from SDN download site for SAP AII application development and deal with Slip & Slap RFID deployement practice.

I will be appricate your help.

Regards,

Reed

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hanoz,

I have the same situation that you had before. I do not have account to get service place. Can you help me to get in there. Please send info in the following address

sapachar@gmail.com

I will be appriciate your help.

Thanks,

Reed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi reed,

i completely undrstand ur agony, i underwent the same frustration of not being able to goto sites on service.sap

luckily for me, i asked my boss, he gave me the id and password. so i am using that!

why dont u ask your superiors at work for the same?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hanoz,

Thanks for the reply. My manager does not have that account. So I stuck. Help please!

-Reed