cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you need help with Java homework/labs, etc.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I am a professional Java programmer, looking to help those who may be having difficulty with a homework assigment, a lab, or even a take-home exam. I am an individual; I do not outsource work to other countries or other people. Likewise, I am extremely reasonable in my quotes. I am quite confident that my services cost nearly half that of a tutor's. My ability to fully complete your project so that you can get a grasp for fully-functional code is unbeatable

My ability to replicate your coding style is key, I can produce anything from bare code, to insightfully-commented code that is JavaDoc-compliant.

I am readily capable of tackling both High School (example: Computer Science (AP)) and College-level work. You may read more about my services at http://www.KlondikeCS.com/ - if you'd like to email me directly, you can always use KlondikeCS@gmail.com

Thanks for your interest!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me get this right...

You are offering to do people's homework for money?! No-one will learn anything if you are doing the work for them...

Please go and spam elsewhere.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all get out of these forums. Second of all I agree with Gareth. What you are doing undermines the abilities of future developers and the trust placed by employers on their potential recruits.

It is about time SAP introduced a "spam report" functionality in these forums. Either that, or make it harder for people to register. It is unfortunate, but necessary in order to preserve some level in these forums.

Dion

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mentioned the report a post type functionality in the suggestions forum and got a good response...

Gareth.