cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying The Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have defined a Employee Table in the project EmployeeDic in the Dictionary Explorer in Netweaver Developer Studio. I am getting the following error in Deploy Output View on 'Create Archive' and then 'Deploy' from the context menu of the project node.

Oct 5, 2006 3:33:02 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : RREDD2W1

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/rredd2/LOCALS1/Temp/temp335EmployeeDic.sda

Deployment exception : Server RREDD2W1 did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server RREDD2W1 at port 50018: Connection refused: connect

Inner exception was :

Server RREDD2W1 did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server RREDD2W1 at port 50018: Connection refused: connect

I have added the following line in C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

127.0.0.1 localhost

146.197.131.112 RREDD2W1

But I am still getting the error. I am new to Netweaver Developer Studio. Please help me to how to get past this error.

Thanks

-- Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189326
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

looks like perhaps SDM isn't running on RREDD2W1. Can you check the status of the J2EE engine, as suggested in another post?

Also, what happens if you open up a command prompt and type:

telnet RREDD2W1 50018

?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ar you able to see the server status in J2EE Enjine.

It seams you give the wrong port.

See this thread

Kind Regards

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani

I have accepted the default options (including the port #) while installing Netweaver Developer Studio. While deploying the table from Netweaver Developer Studio, it asks me for sdm password that I have entered as "sdmadmin" at the time of installing Netweaver and it gives me the error messages that you see in my post.

Thanks

-- Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I uninstalled and reinstalled Netweaver Developer Studio and accepted default options and entered as "sapadmin" for password for everything. I get the same error as before on deploy. Anyone please tell me how to get rid of this error.

Please note that this is an evaluation version of Netweaver Developer Studio.

Thanks

-- Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Make an entry in

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

<IP> <alias>

and try it

Kind Regards

Mukesh