cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARIS and Solution Manager in Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

How Important is to know about ARIS and SAP Solution Manager in XI Certifcation(C_TBIT44_04) Exam?

Can i Expect any questions on these topics?

looking forward for your advice..

regards,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know there was not even a single question from ARIS till 4 months back. But nothing can be take as granted. Solution manager no you will not have a ny questions... But do not skip ARIS there might be who knows..?

Thanks,

Prakash

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

I completed my certification in July, as far as I remember there were no questions on solution manager. However I remember there was one question on ARIS.

I would strongly recommend that you concentrate more on e-learning as it will have around 58-60 questions from it.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inside the questions pool there are some related to ARIS. I hadn't got any of them but I heard that one guy have two regarding it. But I think that after browsing through documentation (general part about it) it should be simple to answer on such question. I'd like to advice you to worry more about adapters than ARIS ;).

regards,

wojtek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

As Prakash already pointed out,questions on Solution manager are highly unlikely. As far as ARIS goes, just brush through the basics of the modeling environment and its use with NW.

cheers,

Prashanth