cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of BPM required or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a scenario which deals with 1:2 mapping I mean the source is to be send files to two different systems at the same time based upon the some values retrieved from the lookup . I am using multi-mapping for this do I really need a BPM or it can be done using Enhanced interface determination .

Please guide .

Thanks

Anita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member187587
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anita.

You can use the Xpath at the recvier determination to send messages according to a payload element\attribute to a specific reviever.

Good luck.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible with out BPM.. Maximum try to avoid BPM...Since it affects the Performance a bit.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Multi Mapping

BPM involved:

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure

/people/narendra.jain/blog/2005/12/30/various-multi-mappings-and-optimizing-their-implementation-in-integration-processes-bpm-in-xi

Without BPM:

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

This should give you an idea.

can you elaborate more on where the lookup comes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Need of a BPM.

At the Receiver determination level you can identify to which file (Receiver System) you are going to send the Data and based on that you can determine your Interfacemapping which contains the corresponding message Mapping and build the Receiver Agreement.

You are all set to go. NO BPM is needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anita,

you do not need BMP.

In integration directory in receiver determination you can enter more than one receiver.

Also you can maintain a condition depending on the payload, when to send to a dedidated receiver

Regards Mario

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It depends.

If your scenario is:

message1 -> system1
               /
source message

message2 -> system2

I guess it won't need BPM if the messages are asynchronous.

Regards,

Henrique.