cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring ALEAUD message between Non - SAP sytem and SAP sytem through XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have Scenario like an IDoc would be send to SAP through XI system by a non - sap system and expects the Status of the sent IDoc from SAP system in an Async communication by using ALEAUD message type.

Non SAP <==> XI <==> SAP

We have tried and ending up an error at SAP while the ALEAUD is being sent back.

"No Service for the system <SID> and <Client number> in the Integration Directory"

We are able to successfully send MATMAS IDoc to SAP throgh XI by non - sap system(File Server) but while sending Acknowledgement(ALEAUD)IDoc, it is failing at trfc queue(Status 03). RFC destination and Port and Partner Profile all Ok.

When we configure the same between two R/3 systems as XI between is working fine for the same Scenario but for Non - SAP system to SAP ,it is giving problem.

As we know "ALE audit is only possible for IDocs of type logical system (LS)."

Can't we treat XI system as logical system insted of actual sending system and configure ALEAUD??? We are ending up with the same error above.

Appreciate if anybody throw light???

Thanks in Advance.

Kind Regs

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you had a look at - https://websmp210.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700003477212005E/HowTo_IDOC_Ack_20040817RR.pdf

<i>"No Service for the system <SID> and <Client number> in the Integration Directory</i>

>>>>

In the R3 Business System --> Adapter Specific Identifiers, You have to give the logical name for the business System pointing to the R3 system.

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

In your Integration Directory, in the Sender Business System --> Adapter Specific Identifiers, you have to give the logical name for the business System pointing to the R/3 system. Just try this.

Also take a look at this blog:-

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

I hope this helps.

Regards.

Praveen