cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a question about BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE.

I need more information about BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE on how to change tranSfer data of GOA. For example,Where I have to create the table to change product master data befor transferring? Any documentaiton on this or something useful about this topic will be perfect for ME.

Thanks & Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

It is recommended by sap that you should use Badi 'BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE' to map the master data when you don't have identical data in SRM and backend system like -

1. Product categories

2. Products

3. Condition types for normal posisitons

4. Condition types for service positions

5. Text IDs

6. Transaction types

Menu path:

SRM Server > Business Add-Ins > Follow-on document generation in the backend system > create contract in backend system

Click on documentation icon, you will learn more about this badi. Further click on two methods- CONTRACT_INTERFACE_FILL and CONTRACT_PROCESS_TYPE_FILL. You will know about importing parameters.

You can execute SE18 transaction to implement the badi where you need to select the standard method eg. CONTRACT_PROCESS_TYPE_FILL and then you need to write the code.

Use implement method CONTRACT_PROCESS_TYPE_FILL and enter value in field EV_PROCESS_TYPE to determine the transaction type for backend contracts

Thanks

Vikram