cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

integration directory problem while creating business service

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

CURRENTLY I AM FACING A PROBLEM IN INTEGRATION DIRECTORY. WHEN I TRY TO CREATE A BUSINESS SERVICE INSIDE THE SERVICE WITHOUT PARTY WHICH I AM TAKING AS A SENDER, I AM UNABLE TO GET THE SOFTWARE COMPONENT VERSIONS IN THE SENDER PARAMETERS.

IF ANYONE CAN GIVE THE COMPLETE CONFIGURATION STEPS FOR SENDER AND RECIEVER SYSTEM THAT WILL BE VERY HELPFUL.

BEST REGARDS,

MONA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to create a Bus. Service all you need to do is,

Right Click, the Business Service link -> New and Create by giving a name.

Note: While using a business service you have to add your Interfaces under the receiver and sender tabs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

Thanks for the quick reply,

The main problem which i am facing is that while creating the business service i am unable to get my interfaces in the sender and reciever tabs. I think we can't get interfaces unless we get the software component versions in the same(the last input box in the sender tab). I am unable to get my custom created SWCV in the list of SWCVs, I am getting only the SAP BASIS(default SWCV).

If you have some document having all the procedures for configuration, pleaz send them.

Warm Regards,

Mona.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try this;

in the selction criteria press the button "Delete Criteria" and then check if you find your interfaces in the list.

Note: Dont search by the SCV tab, use the Name or namespace tab.

Message was edited by: Shabarish Vijayakumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the Business Service and then you need to manually assign the message interfaces to the Business Service, and save and activate the Business Service.

Regards,

Bhavesh

PS : Using CAPS is supposed to be rude. Would appreciate if future posts can avoid being Complete Capitals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh, Thanks for correcting on CAPS.

Please read the reply, I posted to Shabrish.

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mona,

For a Business Service, you don't need a SLD entry.

You use a Business Service, when you do not have the System details of the the partner system to which you want to communicate. i.e. you have not configured the partner system in SLD.

I hope this clarifies you.

Regards.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi praveen,

In integration directory from menu options --> tools --> transfer scenarios from integration repository --->

i am unable to get the objects which i have created in repository. All default list (bpm and basis system ) is getting. Could you pleaz suggest me how can i bring the objects from repository to directory.

thanking you in advance,

warm regards,

mona

Message was edited by: MONA AGGARWAL

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mona,

In the Menu Options, go to Environment --> Clear SLD Data Cache.

Then try to transfer the scenario again.

Hope this provides you a solution.

Regards.

Praveen

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mona,

Let me explain you in detail:-

First, Activate the Change List in the Integration Repository once the design objects are complete. By activating the change list, the object becomes available for Configuration in the Integration Directory.

Secondly, to transfer Integration scenario from Integration Repository - you need your Integration Scenario to be created correctly and when you run this wizard you actually pull the Integration scenario in the Integration directory.

You also have the option of 'Configuration Wizard'.

-

This tool is a wizard for creating your Recevier Determination, Receiver Agreement, Sender Agreement and Interface Determination. For this tool, you do not need the Integration scenario

It is not mandatory to use any of these tools to configure your scenario.

All you have to do for configuring your scenario is

1. Create Business system/Business service

2. Create Communication Channel

3. Create Receiver Determination

4. Create Interface Determination

5. Sender Agreement

6. Receiver Agreement

I hope this provides you a solution.

Regards.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

This is, indeed, very helpful.

Mona.

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mona,

You are welcome. Thanks for the points too.

Regards.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

In integration directory while creating communication channel iam getting error like internal problem i:e

Unable to find an associated SLD element (source element: SAP_XIIntegrationDirectory, [CreationClassName, SAP_XIIntegrationDirectory, string, Name, directory.cnw., string], target element type: SAP_XIIntegrationServer)

iam not able to understand where i did the mistake ..

please can you help me out from this.

Warm Regards,

Mona