cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting J2EE server in console mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have just installed WAS 640 SP3 J2EE only on AIX5.2 unix server. J2ee server starts and stops without any problem. I can even see the J2EE engine through the web.

Administrator user is locked because of the wrong password entries. I am trying to follow OSS note : 669848, it explains how to unlock Administrator user for SP3 systems which requires to stop the Java instance and start it console mode by jlaunch. when I run the following command after setting the LIBPATH to /usr/sap/NWS/JC00/j2ee/os_libs, but it never put me the console mode.

"jlaunch -file=/usr/sap/NWS/JC00/j2ee/cluster/instance.properties -nodeName=ID1693850 pf=/usr/sap/NWS/SYS/profile/NWS_JC00_cgunx130 -traceFile=tracefile3.log -startMode=console".

tracefile3.log shows the following error message at the end.

Fri Dec 17 17:44:25 2004

• ERROR => DlLoadLib: dlopen()= No such file or directory -> DLENOACCESS (2,No

such file or directory) [dlux_mt.c 310]

• ERROR => Can't load VM shared library (libjvm.a) (rc=-2) [jhvmxx_mt.c 1380]

• ERROR => Cannot load DLL for Java VM [jlnchxxi_mt. 527]

I use java 1.4.1

cgunx130:nwsadm 22> java -version

java version "1.4.1"

Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.1)

Classic VM (build 1.4.1, J2RE 1.4.1 IBM AIX 5L for PowerPC (64 bit JVM) build caix641411-20040301 (JIT enabled: jitc))

Could you please help me to UNLOCK the Administrator user.

Thanks,

Tuncay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Never mind..! I solved the problem..

Thanks,

Tuncay

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can you solve the problem? I've the same situation.

david

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please, can u put how do you resolve the problem, i've the same situation.

eulerss