cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM: XI calling proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have situation where BPM is calling proxy inbound for R/3. It was working fine but we had change in servers and all the settings were restored but now the BPM does not function as before. BPM contents have no data in XML messages. The BPM process is working fine but it is not passing data into R/3 (target) system. I already tried SWWL, SXMB_MONI_BPE, SPROXY. Checked the queues, checked the connections, settings. Don't know what else could be wrong. Any suggestions on debugging BPM?

Thanks,

Sangita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>The BPM process is working fine</i>

>>>Did you check the technical details of the BPM ? ie. SXMB_MONI->PE->Technical Details (workflow log)

Is all the workflow steps are executed successfully ?

If so, SXMB_MONI shows success flag, then there is a problem with Proxy interface in R/3. For that , go to Transaction SXMB_MONI in R/3 system and check the status of the messages.

For Integration Process monitoring- refer this-

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e7bc3a5a-0501-0010-1095-eb4...

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

After the server update, BPM had stopped with system error message (Message Mapping) but then after restarting the BPM the messages are processing fine in both source and target (R/3) system with no error message but on the target system it is not creating documents as it is supposed to. When we run the program it does not find any data to create the documents.

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try regenerating the Proxies in the target system. What kind of server update was it? Check if the proxies are active. Were you able to see a proper XML payload in the SXMB_MONI.

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Once you have restarted the message, please can you check if the XML payload is generated properly in the receiving SAP R/3 system.

If yes then the error is in the proxy. Can you try running the proxy independently.

Also, please can you check that the business system containing the details are correct with client and everything.

Regards

vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is an error in the workflow item:

Transformation (Workflow System) error.

Error Diagnosis:

Error handling for work item 0000011354042

Work item 000001134042: Object CL_SWF_XI_MSG_BROKER method CALL_TRANSFORMATION cannot be executed

com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_ABC_FR01_com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeExceptionRuntimeException in Me

com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_ABC_FR01_com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeExceptionRuntimeException in Me

Message was edited by: Sangita S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also on the SXMB_MONI (process) Outbound Status has red flag: Message has error status on outbound side.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem may be because of difference in the Sender Message Interface, Business Service and Reciever Interface and Business Service. GO to SXMB_MONI and check Runtime entries for the Sender Message Interface, Sender Business Service , Reciever Message Interface/Service. Check is this matches with your configuration ? Probably there is some mismatch between configuration and runtime in the interfaces used.

test the interface mapping with data from SXMB_MONI in the IntegratioN repository separately.

For this refer SAP note-830803

Still problem, then try to check th BPM and change it and activate it. Then reimport this into Directory and re-run the scenario. Before this, delete all errored workflow entries- with transaction SWWL.

Regards,.

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

<i>Still problem, then try to check th BPM and change it and activate it. Then reimport this into Directory and re-run the scenario.</i>

How do I change and activate BPM and how do I re-import into Directory?

Can you please provide some steps?

Thanks.

Message was edited by: Sangita S

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is like chaging the designed BPM in the repository

Go to IntegrtaioN repository->click on Edit mode and just press spaces in the description. and save it. Then press F7 and check for syntax errors.

If no error, then go to Integration Directory and delete the existing imported BPM and try to reimport the BPM. and then actiavte all and re-run the scenario.

Before this, delete the errored workflow entries by execution trasaction SWWL.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have error in the processing log when I am doing syntax check:

Container Element (Receiver) is defined but is neither initialized nor used.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is ok. I think that is an information, Not an error. It will show as i with Blue color Am I right ?

Go ahead and do the rest

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right. It is informational message only but what could be the system error in BPM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Messages in SXMB_MONI (default) shows successful but SXMB_MONI (process) shows Outbound Status - red flag (message has error status on outbd side), but the status shows processed successfully. In BPM, there is workflow system error in transformation. And I am not able to delete errored workflow items.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To delete the errored items , have a look into this blog-

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/12/07/transformation-error-and-still-stuck

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried already what is in the blog but the errored workflow items still shows there and the messages are failing.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread as dead end.