cancel
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

How to run Test Configuration in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all experts,

I am new in SAP Netweaver and I am trying to get certify my products. Thus, I have some questions and appreciate you can help to clear my doubts below.

1. I have finished configuration in XI, but when I try to run Test Configuration from the Tools, it show error in Receiver Determination stage. Can anyone help to explain how to perform this test? and what should I put in Payload?

The error message:

-

-

Receiver Determination

Internal Error

HTTP connection to ABAP Runtime failed. Error: 403 Forbidden URL: http://pwdf0880.dmzwdf.sap.corp:50080/sap/xi/simulation?sap-client= User: XIDIRUSER

-

-

2. My Scenario is a Web Screen (asp.net) calling and passsing a parameter to XI Server, then XI will execute a BAPI to return some data. Can any expert out there give some sample codes in asp.net that send HTTP Request to XI Server?

3. What is the use of WSDL in XML format?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Message was edited by: Adam Lee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

1) If you are getting a Receiver Determination error, it means you have not fully defined everything that is needed in the Integration Directory. This test is just a "check if everything I've created is valid test". That's all. Normally, you can have anything in a payload.

Go to the Runtime Workbench --> Component Monitoring --> click on the Integration Server. At the bottom, you will be able to test sending a message to the Integration Server from what you have defined in the Integration Repository.

2) Give me your email and I will send you a Client_HTTPAdapter to test with a SAP XI system.

3) WSDL is used for web services.

Regards,

John Ta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear John Ta,

Thank you for your reply and help.

My email ID is adamlee@ep-asia.com. Appreciate if you can help me further by providing me some details information and guideline.

BTW, where is Runtime Workbence?

For your information, my software component is E-PROCUREMENT. Would you please help to verify where are those areas that missing in my configuration ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Adam Lee.

Message was edited by: Adam Lee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

Go to the homepage of SAP Exchange Infrastructure where you access the Integration Builder and SLD. You will see Runtime Workbench as one of the other links.

More SAP online help documentation:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/14/80243b4a66ae0ce10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

(Left side) --> Runtime --> Central Monitoring --> Component Monitoring.

By the way, have you already filled out a contract with SAP Labs for NW-XI-CNT certification? Who is your assigned consultant?

Hopes this helps!

Regards,

John Ta

p.s. I will have a look at your SCV on Monday.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Adam,

You sent this other question (below) to my email box. I will answer it here so that other people will benefit from it. To unlock an object which someone has locked, goto homepage of SAP Exchange Infrastructure --> Click on the link at the upper right hand side called "Administration" --> Enter the User name and password (you might not have authorization) to display page --> Select "Lock overview" (left panel) and remove the lock of your selected user.

I've gone ahead to remove it for you.

Also, I did a check on your IS in the Integration Directory called, IS_DISPLAYPO_SUPPLIER, and there was no error. Did you fix it already? It looks like you have everything correctly defined in my first pass. Please let me know if you are still stuck.

Have you also asked your consultant to look into this?

Regards,

John Ta

-