cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue status = "stopped"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a File to IDOC assync. scenario. The file is been read, and then the message stops on the queue. I checked it on sxmb_moni, the first step (inbound message) is ok, in the second step the message is posted on a queue and the queue status is "stopped" (with a red stop button printed on).

I have already read all the posts about this matter here and couldn't find any solution... I hope some of you could help me.

Thanks!

roberti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Click on the Queue ID and go to Queue transcation and find out the actual error displayed there. You can drill down to next levels by just double clicking in the Queue Transcation. You can also try using the tcode SMQ1.

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

I found there "SysFail", and "XI Error JCO_COMMUNICATION_FAILURE.MAPPING: Queue"

It seems that something is wrong with the RFC destination or could be another thing ?

thanks!

roberti

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out this thread

Thanks,

Prakash

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because of probelm with connection between J2EE stack and ABAP stack.

To Analyse more- go to Trasaction SM59->TCP/IP Connections->AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER and test the connection. You will get error saying that "RFC connection broken..."

Solution 1) is to restart the J2EE engine.

Or you can go and change the same RFC detsination, by deleting and recreating the same. But remmeber while recreating you need to create exactly as is.

The reason may be because of heavy load of the message. This happens, when resource for mapping is not available.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

Thank you wery much Prakash and Krishna for your help. Solved the problem with the queues and with RFC connection to ECC.

Now I'm dealing with the IDOC adapter, I need to correct some configs at SLD that where made wrong to exchange IDOCs properly to SLD.

Certainly soon I will ask your help again.

Cheers!

roberti

Answers (0)