cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Error No. 1." when adding CPH data to Service Level Reporting

former_member186439
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm trying to add the MTE class 5minLoadAverage to Service Level Reporting for a Solution. In RZ23N I can see that CPH is collecting data for that class. When I run the Service Level Reporting it contains the error, "Error No. 1. For details see SAP Note 872569.".

Note 872569 says that Error No. 1 means "Indicator not maintained in the SLR Customizaing (anymore). Solution : Maintain the corresponding attributes in the Setup SLR. Indicator is taken into account in the next SL-report."

Does anyone understand what Note 872569 is trying to tell me to do? Does anyone have any other ideas about what could be causing the problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have currently the same pb.

But still , I have carefully applied the SAP note mentionned,

I still have no data in the SRL report for the CPH data.

When I look at the local CPH, data are OK.

Anyone have an idea ?

Thanks in advnace.

Regards.

Stéphane M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The same is happening to me. The most intringuing thing is that CPH data was being displayed correctly in SL Reporting until I added in the SL Reporting Setup a new MTE.

The new MTE to be added in the SL Reporting is being correctly collected by CPH in SOLMAN, but after I made the changes, I obtain now the error

"Error No. 1. For details see SAP Note 872569"

for every CPH data to be shown (ALL of them, not only the new one).

Note 872569 shows the following for this error:

Reason:

Indicator not maintained in the SLR Customizing (anymore).

Solution:

Maintain the corresponding attribute in the setup SLR. The next SL report will take the indicator into account.

I have forced new executions of the SL Report and the result is the same. No CPH data and ERROR Nº 1 everywhere in CPH.

I am starting to think some kind of corruption has occurred when saving data in the SL Reporting Setup.

I have checked in RZ23N the CPH data are available and visible and that I have enough executions of the Reports to provide a history in the collected data.

Could anyone shed light on this, please?

Help will be highly appreciated.

regards

Antonio

former_member186439
Participant
0 Kudos

The problem I had with getting CPH data to appear on Service Level Reports seems to have resolved itself on the scheduled weekly run. I can only guess that more data needed to be written to the CPH tables before it could be reported on.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Steve,

Thanks for posting the answer aswell.. i had a look at the note but was in a whale of information,infact but could not muster the required bits

Br,

sri