cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap Receiver Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've configured a SOAP receiver adapter communication channel and activated it, but its not showing up in the adapter monitoring communication channel list. Am I missing anything here or is it a problem with soap adapter installation or configuration?

Thanks,

Anika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some other SOAP receiver communication channel created by some one else is showing green in adapter monitoring. I've checked both my cc and the other cc both looked ok to me. Mine is aslo SOAP receiver CC. But I didnt get why mine was not showing in the adapter monitoring list.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to SOAP Communiation channel and activate it once again.

Then go to RWB->Adapter Monitoring ->check the CC.

If you are not able to see, the cc, then try to execute the scenario . SO that you can check the errors.

ANd also do the CPAcache Refresh.Have a look into this SAP note-741214

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried sending a message through this channel to see if it then shows up ?

I seem to recall it is only deemed "active" once a message going through the communication channel.

Then check RWB again.

Cheers

Colin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SMICM tcode is showing HTTP adapter is active on port 8005.

I didn CPA cache refresh also, but nothin is changed

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot think of any other options. May be you can try creating one more dummy SOAP CC, assign it, activate it and check if that is appearing. Also try with some other adapter.

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agasthuri, Prakash

yes I have cleared SLD cache and did SXI cache refresh. But nothing changed.

Yes, i can see other adapters working fine. My file adapter, where i get input from is working fine.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check it Whethere it is active or not from Tcode - SMICM ( - services )

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakash,

1. Check your cache notification in Integration Directory and see if everything is green.

-- yes, everything is green here

2. You can also check in SXI_CACHE if your objects are found there.

yes, i can see my BS and CC here

3. What is your SP of your XI server. Were you able to see other Communication channels in Adapter monitoring and only this is not showing up? Or is it like nothing is shown up there? Did you check is it is moved to Cummunication Channel monitoring.

-- we are on SP14. my scenario is i'm reading from the file and invoking a soap adapter. Its reading the file and after that I didnt know the status of it. I dont see my communication channel in adapter monitoring.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whethere you are able to view other Adapters in Adapter Monotoring.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is strange... try a complete cache refresh/ CPA cache refresh.

Thanks,

Prakash

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

a)Start transaction SXI_CACHE.

b)From the context menu XI Runtime Cache select Start Complete Cache Refresh.

If you still face issue try this .

Many actions require to access System Landscape Directory content from the Integration Builder. To optimize performance, this content is loaded into a cache so that the System Landscape Directory does not have to be accessed directly each time that System Landscape Directory content is required.

However, this cache is not automatically updated if changes are made to the content of the System Landscape Directory. For this reason that we delete the System Landscape Directory cache if changes have been made to content in the System Landscape Directory. The cache is then filled each time that the System Landscape Directory is accessed. If we log on to the Integration Builder after we have made a change in the SLD, we do not need to delete the SLD cache.

To clear the SLD cache, from the Integration Builder main menu, choose Environment ® Delete Cache for SLD Data.

Once we have deleted the cache for SLD data, accessing objects in the SLD may take longer than usual initially.

If you still face the issue kindly let us know.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check your cache notification in Integration Directory and see if everything is green.

2. You can also check in SXI_CACHE if your objects are found there.

3. What is your SP of your XI server. Were you able to see other Communication channels in Adapter monitoring and only this is not showing up? Or is it like nothing is shown up there? Did you check is it is moved to Cummunication Channel monitoring.

Thanks

Prakash