cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have a small doubt regarding the adapter engine in XI.

If we go to RWB->component monitoring with status all, it displays all the components of the Integration Serve, now when we click on adapter enigne and click on adapter monitoring it opens a new page and shows the hostname-> some adapters, in my scenario when i click on adapter monitoring it is showing only JPR, can anybody please tell what does this mean?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Prakash.

Yes, it is a newly installed system, not done any post configuration. It is NW04S PI. Can you send me any post configuration doc for PI.

Thanks.

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess there is no such specific Post installation config guide for PI. You can follow the same that is existing in service.sap.com for XI 3.0 and use the same.

Only change you will find is certain things will be already configured and you need to ensure that all the user name that starts with XI should be replaced by PI.

Eg : XISUPER = PISUPER, XIAPPLUSER = PIAPPLUSER

Thanks,

Prakash

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for XI -nw2004- configuration guide

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/ac6de690-0201-0010-54ac-892...

Also check XI readiness check for this refer SAP note-817920

Regards,

moorthy

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this your New XI system. There are few reasons for this.

1. Your post installation congi is not done properly. Check if SAP BASIS component is imported in your Integration Repository.

2. If post installation config and the above point 1 is done perfectly then try running a dummy scenario and you will be able to see it.

Thanks,

Prakash