Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: SOD Matrix for PSCD Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have been tasked to come up with a SOD(Segregation Of Duties) matrix for PSCD (Public Service Collection & Disbursements) module.

I am totally new to PSCD module and don't have any functional experts to explain me the business process and the critical transactions for laying out the SOD matrix.

If any of you have implemented or come across or can guide me in this SOD matrix for PSCD i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks & Regards

-Murali

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

http://sapecc.com/sox_sod/sod_matrix.htm explains the conflicts in standard modules, but can you explain where can i come across this PSCD module in SAP. Is it an Industry specific module ?

I hope the site atleast helkps u in some way or the oother.

<i>Note: The site is not related to SAP AG in any way.</i>

Br,

Sri

0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Yes PSCD is industry specific and is related to Public Sector. I've already checked the site you mentioned below but they don't have it for PSCD other than the standard modules.

Thanks

-Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

PSCD(Public sector Collection and Disbursement)material can be found in the following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_pserv472/helpdata/EN/28/16983538ee425ee10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

If this has not been answered (is a few months old), I might be able to help. I've spoken to people at many of the handful of gone-live PS-CD implementations around the world, including Florida (Deloitte), Victoria, BC (BearingPoint), Costa Rico, Mexico, Aruba, Denmark and Queensland, Australia.

If you are interested in a career in this solution area, BearingPoint (whom I work for) is becoming recognized as a global leader. We currently have 2 or 3 engagements in North America that use PS-CD and have several pursuits and proposals in process. Feel welcome to reply back here or mail me at <sean.sweet@bearingpoint.com>.

Regards,

Sean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

did you find an SOD matrix for PSCD? I have to do the same thing and any help would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks in advance for your help