Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM idoc_input_shipmnt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using FM idoc_input_shipmnt in order to update a transport document.

I want to update the loading start date and hour(fields VTTK-DALBG and VTTK-UALBG in the transport document). I'm calling This FM from idoc SHPMNT04 (SHPMNT).

I'm always having the following error.

"Processing terminated because not required or possible".

I do not know if It is a problem of mapping or It's due to something else.

Do you know for sur If FM idoc_input_shipmnt allows to update the transport document whith the data I need. if yes do some one have the correct mapping.

If not do you know what is the FM allowing to do that

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

sridhar_k1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may be getting the error because there may be more than one shipment docs in table VTTK for the same external ID (E1EDT20-EXTI1) in the idoc.

Regards

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't use the external id. I'm using only the shipment number. All the fields "external id" are blank in my transport document.

I have been trying to use different mapping values in my idoc.

When I put the value

E1EDT18-QUAL = PID and

E1EDT18-PARAM=TKNUM

I have the following error : "Externally specified shipment 0000519936 is invalid"

If I try with

E1EDT18-QUAL = PID and

E1EDT18-PARAM=''(Blank)

I have the following error (Status cannot be set because status "planned" has not been set). But my transport is in the correct status and It has been planned it's not the problem and I tried with many transports.

And when I try with E1EDT18-QUAL = CHA (And whatever the value of E1EDT18-PARAM is), I'm having the usual message error (Processing terminated because not required or possible).

Do you have any idea about what the problem is?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Put a break-point in the FM idoc_input_shipmnt .

Go to we19 and process using the Inbound Function MOdule Button on the Application tool bar. This would let you knwo where exactly the message is being triggered.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.