cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output of Global Outline Agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are implementing SRM 4.0 and using the Contract Management Scenario. For Global Outline Agreements there is also a Push Button for "Output" available. By clicking currently the message "Output could not be created - Inform System Admin".

Does anyone know what settings are needed to be able to Output Global Outline Agreements from SRM?

Looking forward to your insights!

Thanks,

Claudia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

Which medium (Printer, fax, email) have you selected before clicking on the Output button?

If no output data (printer, fax no, email address) is assigned for the selected output medium you will get this message.

regards,

Kristoffer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kristoffer,

thanks for reply!

I am not able to select a medium. Via the "Output Preview" a PDF File is shown. By clicking on the OutPut Button I would expect to get an entry into transaction "Output Contract" from where the contract could be printed. But I am not getting that far. What do I miss?

Many thanks for further input!

Kind regards,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the Output tab for the GOA? Open the GOA. On the header data you can select the Output tab. In there you have three choices, printer, fax or email. My guess is that the selected medium is empty.

regards,

Kristoffer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kristoffer,

thanks for reply!

Looking at that tab I only see an empty overview - there is nothing I could select or enter. Do I need to maintain someting specific for the vendor to have access to this?

Any further input is highly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Claudia

Answers (0)