cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS Monitoring of Adapter Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the alerting of error within the adapter framework to the ccms works well but how we can reset the errormessages ?

Per example:

We have 5 failed messages by JMS_TRANSITION_ERROR.

We solve the issue but we are unable to comit the messages but have a "green" adapter engine.

Any suggestions ?

Regards,

Gerald

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you should follow OSS Note 1279362 - RZ20: Error when deleting entries in ALALERTDB

Regards,

Laszlo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerald,

Go to RZ20,

Select your PI monitor.

Select the node you want to delete the alerts.

At the top of the screen, click on Open Alerts,

The alerts will be displayed. Select the alerts you want to delete.

At the top of the screen, click on Confirmed button(I dónt remember very well. Sorry, Im at home and I have no access to a XI system)

Then go to RW and you will see that you have no alert in your adapter engin.

Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

this will complete the alerts, but if you switch to current status again the number of messages still shows a value other than 0 also there are no messages in error in RWB.

Regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

I don´t understand very well your answer.

The completing alerts depends on which node you are doing that.

If you still see alerts after completing them is because you left any alert without completing.

Check all the nodes and look for any node in red, or yellow status.

Regarding RWB, what do you mean?

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

RWB means Runtime Workbench where you can see XI Messages in error.

Current Status and Open Alerts view in RZ20 are not the same. Open Alerts can show green (if there are no old alerts), but Current Status shows red. The node where I completed all alerts is still red now. If current status is red (if for example defined threshold is 50 messages and node measures 60 messages are in error state), then of course the node will always stay red in current view also you have completed all open alerts (which means open alerts view shows this node in green).

Question now is how the number of messages is collected for this RZ20 node (in RWB I cannot see such a high number of messages in this error state). It seems that the node is collecting data for many days back, maybe since restart of Adapter Framework or 1 week back - thats what I want to know.

Regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same questions here.

Additionally I couldn't find an information about how the number of messages is calculated (maybe since Adapter Framework restart?). For example in this RZ20 Node:

SAP XI Adapter Engine\System Errors\XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_ENGINE\CHANNEL_DETERMINATION_FAILED\Number of messages

MTE class is SAP_XIJ2EE_RCRDS_CNT.

Regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this doesn't help.

When I check with the Visual Administrator the Monitoring Service the Error still exists and I'm not able to mark a Error as "done".

Regards,

Gerald

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gerald Eder,

I hope this will help you,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_webas610/helpdata/en/fb/e59e38fdd5363ce10000009b38f839/content.htm

Regards

Agasthuri Doss